Cavs V Miami 12/2 Game Thread: LeBrons Homecoming

shows how much they care
laugh.gif

what channel is the Eagles' game?

Have the fans even stuck to "the Agenda"?

The "Wit-nessed nothing" chants would be in bad timing because it would seem like they're talking about their team right now so I just wanna hear the Delonte West chants

Originally Posted by kash55

It is very very obvious that the Cavs players don't feel the same as the city and others around the league about Lebron. To them he is still like a teammate and a friend, and it shows, no hard foul, no passion. Having little to no skill doesn't help either.

Very true. As a fan, I would boycott this team and watch them rot. Guranteed, their next home game will be a sad affair.

Anyone think that the Cavs overachieved leading up to this game? I fully expect the wheels to fall off....it was like they played hard as !*#* trying to prove that they can be a contender for a playoff spot in the east minus Lebron....now that the game is here (and almost over), and the Heat have taken the Cavs to the woodshed, where is the motivation going to come from now? Lebron has shown that he's bigger than the city and the current Cavs roster still kisses his %%+. His "winning" tonight goes beyond the score...Lebron > Cleveland. Proved it tonight.

Anyone think that the Cavs overachieved leading up to this game? I fully expect the wheels to fall off....it was like they played hard as !*#* trying to prove that they can be a contender for a playoff spot in the east minus Lebron....now that the game is here (and almost over), and the Heat have taken the Cavs to the woodshed, where is the motivation going to come from now? Lebron has shown that he's bigger than the city and the current Cavs roster still kisses his %%+. His "winning" tonight goes beyond the score...Lebron > Cleveland. Proved it tonight.

Have the fans even stuck to "the Agenda"?

The "Wit-nessed nothing" chants would be in bad timing because it would seem like they're talking about their team right now so I just wanna hear the Delonte West chants

lol at all the people who thought something serious would happen. People have some dignity. Good chants tho. Crowd is out of this one. I guess they could still make a run...Miami might get complacent.

Originally Posted by kash55

It is very very obvious that the Cavs players don't feel the same as the city and others around the league about Lebron. To them he is still like a teammate and a friend, and it shows, no hard foul, no passion. Having little to no skill doesn't help either.

Very true. As a fan, I would boycott this team and watch them rot. Guranteed, their next home game will be a sad affair.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

that franchise is now dead. They had tonight to hold onto and look forward to.

Now, there's nothing left.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

that franchise is now dead. They had tonight to hold onto and look forward to.

Now, there's nothing left.

btw is this a catalyst for the Heat to start playing good? Like this was the game that the hate and critisism have come to a head and now they are playing angry? Hopefully. I wanna see LBJ and DWade eviscerate the league.

btw is this a catalyst for the Heat to start playing good? Like this was the game that the hate and critisism have come to a head and now they are playing angry? Hopefully. I wanna see LBJ and DWade eviscerate the league.

Back
Top Bottom