Cavs V Miami 12/2 Game Thread: LeBrons Homecoming

commentator says #6 instead of lebron

roll.gif
roll.gif

I wonder if Lebron is stupid/ballsy enough to do the chalk routine?

That's what I'm waiting to see.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

using cp1708's quote, tomorrow night is going to be completely outtacontrol

laugh.gif

I hope he goes for 50, they're down 100-98 and Wade misses the game winner.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

using cp1708's quote, tomorrow night is going to be completely outtacontrol

laugh.gif

I hope he goes for 50, they're down 100-98 and Wade misses the game winner.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

lebron-james-dancing-o.gif

How do you people take this guy seriously? 
30t6p3b.gif

- jesus christ. believe me....WE GET IT. we really do. now can you please S.....TF......U!

- its like every chance you get to say something you have to. you have people on both sides but there you are time after time to let us know how you feel about dude. what is your problem?? find something to do for the sake of all of us.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

How do you people take this guy seriously? 
30t6p3b.gif

- jesus christ. believe me....WE GET IT. we really do. now can you please S.....TF......U!

- its like every chance you get to say something you have to. you have people on both sides but there you are time after time to let us know how you feel about dude. what is your problem?? find something to do for the sake of all of us.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm not anticipating the Cleveland response as much as I'm waiting to see what he does in a real hostile environment. If he's the villain y'all make him out to be...he goes off and has a "don't give a %!%# about you people" attitude the whole time. That means welcoming the negativity and throwing it right back in their face(s).

I'm not anticipating the Cleveland response as much as I'm waiting to see what he does in a real hostile environment. If he's the villain y'all make him out to be...he goes off and has a "don't give a %!%# about you people" attitude the whole time. That means welcoming the negativity and throwing it right back in their face(s).

Seymore CAKE wrote:
CP1708 wrote:
Seymore CAKE wrote:

How do you people take this guy seriously?�
30t6p3b.gif

The same way people took him serious...

Funny vid. 
laugh.gif
Aye, could you show me though when Mike was doin that stuff DURING AN ACTUAL GAME????
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

SeasonedVet, you alright dude? We on a message board right, you have a @#$%^& problem or something? I'm talkin on a message board just like everyone else is in this joint. You don't like it,too @#$%^& bad, movealong and read something else then.

Seymore CAKE wrote:
CP1708 wrote:
Seymore CAKE wrote:

How do you people take this guy seriously?�
30t6p3b.gif

The same way people took him serious...

Funny vid. 
laugh.gif
Aye, could you show me though when Mike was doin that stuff DURING AN ACTUAL GAME????
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

SeasonedVet, you alright dude? We on a message board right, you have a @#$%^& problem or something? I'm talkin on a message board just like everyone else is in this joint. You don't like it,too @#$%^& bad, movealong and read something else then.

Funny vid.�
laugh.gif
� Aye, could you show me though when Mike was doin that stuff DURING AN ACTUAL GAME????��
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... About That... From The Video He Looked Pretty... How Do I Say This... The Mutha %@@% A Couldn't Dance... Soooooo That Might Take A While Broski But I'll Keep An Eye Out For It
laugh.gif

Funny vid.�
laugh.gif
� Aye, could you show me though when Mike was doin that stuff DURING AN ACTUAL GAME????��
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... About That... From The Video He Looked Pretty... How Do I Say This... The Mutha %@@% A Couldn't Dance... Soooooo That Might Take A While Broski But I'll Keep An Eye Out For It
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bittersweet

I want to see him cry.

it will def be a gif moment for ages if he gets emotional. though I think it's more likely to happen because of mace that gets accidentally sprayed in his eyes when chaos erupts.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom