seasoned vet wrote:
HybridSoldier23 wrote:
seasoned vet wrote:
jsmith42 wrote:
TheGift23 wrote:
That's crazy if Z is booed. 
laugh.gif

lol people seem to forget that he followed LeBron right down to Miami

- can someone explain to me why Z gets a pass?

Same reason why shaq gets a pass. He's old and deserves to ring chase. Too bad it's not gonna happen 
laugh.gif

- not true.

- Shaq doesnt get a pass. ive seen plenty of people talk bad about Shaq on here and in person.

....so again i ask why does Big Z get a pass?

Z isnt the big black man that got away. Lebron is. 
eyes.gif

im black and telling you that this has absolutely nothing to do with race, i hate when people try to pull the race card every opportunity they can
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

seasoned vet wrote:
HybridSoldier23 wrote:
seasoned vet wrote:
jsmith42 wrote:
TheGift23 wrote:
That's crazy if Z is booed. 
laugh.gif

lol people seem to forget that he followed LeBron right down to Miami

- can someone explain to me why Z gets a pass?

Same reason why shaq gets a pass. He's old and deserves to ring chase. Too bad it's not gonna happen 
laugh.gif

- not true.

- Shaq doesnt get a pass. ive seen plenty of people talk bad about Shaq on here and in person.

....so again i ask why does Big Z get a pass?

eyes.gif

im black and telling you that this has absolutely nothing to do with race, i hate when people try to pull the race card every opportunity they can
ohwell.gif

seasoned vet:
why does Big Z get a pass?
LeBron is always mentioned with Jordan and Kobe, so I'm going to run with that.

If Jordan went to the Knicks and Jud Buechler followed, no one would care about Jud.
laugh.gif
Obviously, Z is better than Jud, but the point is that a FAR inferior role player doesn't matter in a situation like this.

Say Kobe went to the Clippers or Bulls a few years ago (what was it, like summer '05?), and freaking Chris Mihm went with him. That would matter... none.
laugh.gif

If you can't see why, I don't know how to explain it. If you want it to be that Mihm, Jud, and big Z should be hated on just as much as the superstar, I don't know what your angle is.
laugh.gif
cartune:
eyes.gif

Yep. That's it. 
roll.gif

Oooooorrrrrr... it might be...
fraij da 5 11:
Who gives a flying $(%* where Z goes? Thats it.
... ... or this... ...
shabooyah1124:
Z definitely went out with a lot more class than Lebron.
ilgauskas-adjpg-5a767a72c8032494.jpg

seasoned vet:

If Jordan went to the Knicks and Jud Buechler followed, no one would care about Jud.
laugh.gif
Obviously, Z is better than Jud, but the point is that a FAR inferior role player doesn't matter in a situation like this.

Say Kobe went to the Clippers or Bulls a few years ago (what was it, like summer '05?), and freaking Chris Mihm went with him. That would matter... none.
laugh.gif

If you can't see why, I don't know how to explain it. If you want it to be that Mihm, Jud, and big Z should be hated on just as much as the superstar, I don't know what your angle is.
laugh.gif
cartune:
eyes.gif

Yep. That's it. 
roll.gif

Oooooorrrrrr... it might be...
fraij da 5 11:
... ... or this... ...
shabooyah1124:
Z definitely went out with a lot more class than Lebron.
ilgauskas-adjpg-5a767a72c8032494.jpg

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

qft...

Z was nothing but a below average role player his entire career. Why waste time hating on him?

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

qft...

Z was nothing but a below average role player his entire career. Why waste time hating on him?

Big Z had been with Cleveland his whole career and was there for the bad and good and then left so that's the only reason I thought he might have some significance...He did have a couple all-star seasons so he wasnt that bad

Big Z had been with Cleveland his whole career and was there for the bad and good and then left so that's the only reason I thought he might have some significance...He did have a couple all-star seasons so he wasnt that bad

Dont take my quote out of context either, I love me some Big Z but acting like he is culpable somehow in all this "traitor" mess is absurd.

Dont take my quote out of context either, I love me some Big Z but acting like he is culpable somehow in all this "traitor" mess is absurd.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

seasoned vet:

laugh.gif

- okay.......i got it.

- thanks ska, always a classy guy.

- im off work now see yall in the am. on the way to pick up some drank so i can watch the game.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

seasoned vet:

laugh.gif

- okay.......i got it.

- thanks ska, always a classy guy.

- im off work now see yall in the am. on the way to pick up some drank so i can watch the game.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Cavs crowd gave Z a standing ovation just to spite LeBron.

That's a class letter from Z though.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Cavs crowd gave Z a standing ovation just to spite LeBron.

That's a class letter from Z though.

Game starts 03.00 am in here but i gotta stay in and watch the game. I feel like if i go to sleep something crazy %#%$ goes through and i miss it. 

Game starts 03.00 am in here but i gotta stay in and watch the game. I feel like if i go to sleep something crazy %#%$ goes through and i miss it. 

Back
Top Bottom