.::Cavaliers Vs. Celtics::. 1PM ABC::. "Its Gonna Feel Like Your Playing Michael $@'n Jordan"

Can't really hate on him taking the big shot, its funny because Hubie Brown was just talking about something like this earlier.

Not being able to hit anything all game but being able to make that big shot, too bad Bron missed though.

i love KG so much...

at least the old 'he only goes after soft white players' thing is out the window... KG is an animal

Im out time to watch a clutch player do clutch things
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iloveapple

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

can i get a gif of lebron reaction just now ...
laugh.gif
@ lebron going ftw ... like his jumper is wet like that

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
 word i thought he was just going to dunk it on both of them
word he def. would have gotten an and 1 ... and a dunk is much more emphatic ... 
i understand why he did it but it was stupid
smh.gif

Celts cant walk away with a win in their minds and if we meet them in the playoffs the fact that we can come back in any game will linger in their heads...

anyways...without shaq and andy you cant be disappointed in a loss because of the length and size of the celts...

on to the next one
pimp.gif

lol seriously what did he have to lose with that 3 pointer? i mean he was making 1 for 2 for the last 3 times he was on the line. might as well shoot that 3 .. its not like they are going to lose ground on the standings.

It's nice to finally have a few teams who hate each other again, too.

2-2 season series now. We won @ the Q and they won one at the Garden.

Hope to see you guys in the ECF's.

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

LeBron couldn't shoot to save Gloria's life

Quoted for ignorance. I could see if dude didn't just drop 40, but still you gonna bring up his moms? On Easter no less. Thats just bad taste

KG is becoming more and more of a joke each season... and this is one of my favorite players... this game was entertaining but refs missed WAY too many calls. Absolute bull #*!%

I wish I could just blacklist all NTers with anything regarding Lakers in their sig and or avy when looking at a Cavs thread. "Bron not clutch/ LeChoke/ Can't Shoot" ...did you just not see his 20 pt 4th Quarter performance WITHOUT RESTING?! I know I am just yellin' a brick wall right now, but y'all need to shut y'all salty SWEPT @$#*#^ up. #$%&*@UP.

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

It's nice to finally have a few teams who hate each other again, too.

2-2 season series now. We won @ the Q and they won one at the Garden.

Hope to see you guys in the ECF's.

I bet you would considering how boston has been playing. Ray Allen brought his A-Game and is the reason along with poor officiating that you won. But Boston still sucks. Didn't the Rockets beat you the other night?

^calm yo #%* the **!* down....LeBron is the best player in the league, there is no arguing that at this point. Down the stretch in close games tho, he can use poor judgment at times.

I would love to see how the NY media would react to #%%% like this if he played for the Knicks....

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Can't really hate on him taking the big shot, its funny because Hubie Brown was just talking about something like this earlier.

Not being able to hit anything all game but being able to make that big shot, too bad Bron missed though.

I think it was a bailout shot...he was missing FT's the stretch, and he just split just took his chances pulling from deep....

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Quoted for ignorance. I could see if dude didn't just drop 40, but still you gonna bring up his moms? On Easter no less. Thats just bad taste

KG is becoming more and more of a joke each season... and this is one of my favorite players... this game was entertaining but refs missed WAY too many calls. Absolute bull #*!%
Complaining about bad calls? You miss that goaltend call, brah?

And hate on KG all you want, but I wonder if Lebron tries that hero shot if KG hadn't been yappin.

Brandon3000--i just speak the truth,don't like don't quote...what does his mom have to do with Easter?? Is it her birthday??

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

I wish I could just blacklist all NTers with anything regarding Lakers in their sig and or avy when looking at a Cavs thread. "Bron not clutch/ LeChoke/ Can't Shoot" ...did you just not see his 20 pt 4th Quarter performance WITHOUT RESTING?! I know I am just yellin' a brick wall right now, but y'all need to shut y'all salty SWEPT @$#*#^ up. #$%&*@UP.

Lakers fans are arrogant... but pride comes before the fall.

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

your quite mad
indifferent.gif
. it's only competition, get over it. just saying

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Complaining about bad calls? You miss that goaltend call, brah?

And hate on KG all you want, but I wonder if Lebron tries that hero shot if KG hadn't been yappin.

dude that goaltend WAS A GOALTEND and beyond that one call that went in our favor doesn't out weigh Paul Pierce charging on Anthony Parker, Tony Allen holding Mo Williams hand which lead to 3 technical foul points.... whatever I'm beating a dead drum and arguing at this point is pointless.

Happy Easter Everybody!

Back
Top Bottom