Caught my 14 y/o female cousins burning...do I tell?

I agree with weed being cool for recreational use around friends and all .... but I believe this girl is too young to be smoking. Do I go to my aunt?

edit: she doesn't know I saw her by the way

pimp.gif

yeah dude tell, you never know what that can lead up too, my brother went from a rec weed smoker into heroin
smh.gif
he almost died at an older age i think its finebut thats WAY to young, i would be into shrooms right now if my mom didnt stop me from doin that +$$@.

have a sit down with her .. if she doesnt listen then talk to ur aunt .... or blackmail.... either way she too young for that...

i think you should talk to her about it first. try and negotiate or somethin or threaten her or burn with her

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

let her live
By letting her slowly die

*sigh* now dudes gonna come in here acting like they never smoked ... everyone lives through it .. weather its a phase or not ... let her experiment

didnt you burn at 14??? Let her make it this time, maybe she will grow out of it, maybe she will be a productive american, just like alot of people who smokepot.

depends on her life situation.

doing well in school? got her head on straight?
judge it for yourself, if she's doing okay, then no don't snitch. everyone tries it

Dang - American Gangster got ya'll wanting to be Narcs.

Why don't you just talk to her directly about it? Instead of just going straight to her momma.

I'm not longer lit nowadays.. but imo, alcohol is much worse than weed. Herb never gave me a kidney stone.

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

Originally Posted by doosta45

ZEEN1NE wrote:

let her live
from what?

killing brain cells and getting stupid. leading up to a +@%$$$ adult life and not knowing what they are gonna do with there life.

son you got no idea what you are talking about .. like seriously ... there are thousands of successful americans who smoke weed.. !+@* is nothing .. get outtahere with that whole brain cells killing crap .. like one L gonna leave someone with down syndrome.

Originally Posted by doosta45

ZEEN1NE wrote:

let her live
from what?
I didn't mean the weeds gonna kill her.
But to start smoking at that young of an age is gonna
affect her life and it's not gonna be in a positive way.
Directly or indirectly it's gonna hurt her life and get her
closer to death.

Back
Top Bottom