Catering to resellers?

Yes its not as easy as it was in 2000 where you could walk into the store and buy as many as possible but honestly thats what i love the trading sneakers buying and selling for what you truly want! Its all a game and usually the guy with the most sneakers or money wins. When your out buying Js instead of buying textbooks or things for your kids you gotta check what your doing. Overall most of you guys got it right but some of these dudes need to lighten up
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Originally Posted by BlackJesus69

I'm amused how many people complain about resellers. It's quiet pathetic and annoying.  People will resell ANYTHING if there is any chance of some kind of profit, it's called capitalism and we live in the United States so don't expect this to change. Resellers make up a fraction of the overall population that purchase and really are a mute point that I get tired of people always chiming in with claiming resellers will have a field day.  Where is the value in that statement during a shoe discussion? 

spoken like a true Reseller.. Lol

Yup..

..but trust me, I'm coming up with a plan to stop these re-sellers from selling here.

Some will hate me, some will love me...I'm willing to accept that.

It's just insane to me that people buy Jordan's when they don't even like them. They just wear them cuz it's he cool thing to do. Ridiculous.

Originally Posted by jonathan79936

It's just insane to me that people buy Jordan's when they don't even like them. They just wear them cuz it's he cool thing to do. Ridiculous.

Word, this guy hit me on Facebook and asked me where to get the new Jordans (he was referring to the Royals Xs) and I asked him if he was talking about the Xs. He then asks me "what are Xs?" and I stopped responding.

I made this thread to talk about Nike/JB catering to resellers.

This is not another bash resellers thread there are enough of those I just was stating my opinion that Nike/JB are IMO catering to resellers with these releases.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

IsTaYsTuNiNyA wrote:

BlackJesus69 wrote:

I'm amused how many people complain about resellers. It's quiet pathetic and annoying.  People will resell ANYTHING if there is any chance of some kind of profit, it's called capitalism and we live in the United States so don't expect this to change. Resellers make up a fraction of the overall population that purchase and really are a mute point that I get tired of people always chiming in with claiming resellers will have a field day.  Where is the value in that statement during a shoe discussion? 

spoken like a true Reseller.. Lol

Yup..

..but trust me, I'm coming up with a plan to stop these re-sellers from selling here.

Some will hate me, some will love me...I'm willing to accept that.

patiently waiting thug...make em pay!

Feb is generally a slow month for retail so they probably put these hot in here to help carry the month.

Originally Posted by AEA18

I made this thread to talk about Nike/JB catering to resellers.

This is not another bash resellers thread there are enough of those I just was stating my opinion that Nike/JB are IMO catering to resellers with these releases.
Its going to happen when you mention anything that has to do with re-selling or resellers

these lil teenagers are worse.. they buy em and then theyre like i dont like em..and throw em on craigslist..hypebeast kids in a phase are worse than resellers to me. Its like some combo

People will resell anything.

I just hate it when people buy 3, 4, 5 pairs of sneakers and then they charge $200+ retail.

It takes sneakers away from people who aren't wanting to spend that much.

But what can you say, you can't blame the reseller totally.

I also blame those who spend $400, $500+ on them, because they legitimize the reseller's price.

I dont think hes catering to resellers. perhaps consumers, that like the overall apperance of the shoe and purchase it. The only complaint that i have is customers that purchase multipule pairs, when Employees of major sneakers stores like Foot Action hold pairs for their boys or even lie that they solfd out of popular sizes, but thats a diffret issue. Its up to the consumer to investigate and find out the best possible out come upon each sneaker release. Good luck and GOOD RIDDANCE RESLLERS.

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

I dont think hes catering to resellers. perhaps consumers, that like the overall apperance of the shoe and purchase it. The only complaint that i have is customers that purchase multipule pairs, when Employees of major sneakers stores like Foot Action hold pairs for their boys or even lie that they solfd out of popular sizes, but thats a diffret issue. Its up to the consumer to investigate and find out the best possible out come upon each sneaker release. Good luck and GOOD RIDDANCE RESLLERS.
This... Even though I struck out on the last few releases, I put most of the blame on resellers.I still be like
grin.gif
 at the dudes like "I just got my 6th pair, I'm good now."

To each their own. Reseller game is only gonna get worse for the true collectors. I'll just wait for the hype to go down and buy at retail.

In my opinion, i think its gonna be easy because the trend of sneakers is changing, alot of f ugly kicks with flashy colors, weird straps,glow in the dark soles, that just carry a name that increase the hype,Which appeal to the younger crowd, Which doesn't bother me at all cause i like vintage kicks. For instance i was one of the few people waiting online to purchase the air flight one Orlando, while everyone else (hype beast, resellers and newer generation and a mix of people that may of like the shoe copped) the gitd Orlando sold quick fast LUCKILY i was able to scoop my size in the Orlando the shoes that i wanted.

no real point to complain about it, resellers are going to exist..

i dont think nike is "catering" to them, but the unreasonable prices resellers are charging and hype beasts are paying is good for the nike marketing scope...they arent seeing the profit directly, but the free marketing is priceless.

Back
Top Bottom