Cassie Getting Flamed by Charlemange...lol

http://www.zshare.net/audio/61493100c0cd0ea0/
This %#!# is comedy
laugh.gif
This N brutal B..

Cassie: I will be on 106 and Park today.

Charlemange: Please say your not singing...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Wait they diss them while they there at the studio or after?

while they there

the Chingy interview had me absolutely rolling
roll.gif

i remember Charlemange saying something like:

"so your new album is called hate it or love it huh? Well i hate it, its garbage, I dont see why you left DTP, then came back"

Chingy: "Okay.....
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
indifferent.gif
"

laugh.gif

gonna listen to the cassie one now...

-J23C

Man how is Red in there letting dude attack a girl like that I mean Char feels like a man goin at Cassie like that. Cause to be honest he got 2 guest and onlyone of them has a hit and its not Red Cafe

^Red Cafe is bunz, that's way he couldn't say much when Charlemagne got at him.

Don't know if she got caught off guard or she just not built for arguments cuz from 'Magne to the callers she was getting buried.

You know this dudes Charlegmange taste in music is garbage. Like he's knockin' Hov one second than big uppin' Red Cafe's music? I mean Irespect dudes vocal on music coming out of hip hop but his opinion holds no weight to me. Then he goes IN on Cassie and is all lovey dubby with Red Cafe. Andsomeone needs to let Charlegmange know that while he's talking about old rappers needing to quit rapping he should probably quit talking about Red Cafelike he's some new cat because he's almost up there with Hov in age.

NOT DEFENDING CASSIES SINGING BUT YEA THAT +!$ SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED...ITS LIKE A SUCKER PUNCH!....AND I AGREE WITH MA DUDE UP THERE......CHARLEGMANGES OPINIONHOLDS NO WEIGHT ANYWHERE BUT HES WORLD!!!!!............PEOPLE IN THE WEST DONT EVEN KNOW WHO THAT DUDE IS!

Back
Top Bottom