Cassidy - Raid (Meek Mill Diss)

Im a huge meek fan...that being said, the young boy got aired out. Meek diss was a good song, but he talked more about himself than Cass. Cassidy had the better diss and its not close. Repo could easily pass as a normal everyday Meek song that they play on the radio,but with Raid you could actually tell it's a diss track.
How can you call this beef boring when we are getting back and forth quality songs? Yall not tired of subliminals and indirect lines? Thats all the "beef" thats been in rap these days. Ross and jeezy have never said each other's name on wax, yall try to decipher lines between Kanye and Wiz to see if they are dissing each other, Pusha T vs Wayne, _s making whole diss songs tryna make you guess who theyre talking about...**** that I wanna hear names and I want disrespectful talk. I blame Jay Z, he started it.

i care about good music... u cant call this **** a song... its a ***** rappin for 10 minutes... i dont care about any of the rappers u just named goin at each other... i dont care for battles... i want to hear good songs...

Im a huge meek fan...that being said, the young boy got aired out. Meek diss was a good song, but he talked more about himself than Cass. Cassidy had the better diss and its not close. Repo could easily pass as a normal everyday Meek song that they play on the radio,but with Raid you could actually tell it's a diss track.
How can you call this beef boring when we are getting back and forth quality songs? Yall not tired of subliminals and indirect lines? Thats all the "beef" thats been in rap these days. Ross and jeezy have never said each other's name on wax, yall try to decipher lines between Kanye and Wiz to see if they are dissing each other, Pusha T vs Wayne, _s making whole diss songs tryna make you guess who theyre talking about...**** that I wanna hear names and I want disrespectful talk. I blame Jay Z, he started it.

i care about good music... u cant call this **** a song... its a ***** rappin for 10 minutes... i dont care about any of the rappers u just named goin at each other... i dont care for battles... i want to hear good songs...

You just not a rap fan, plain and simple.

This cassidy diss was trending on twitter WORLDWIDE b, cas took ol

Boy's head off with a machete. This is da first time ive ever seen a diss record

Play into da dynamic of of social media. Imagine of twitter/fb/ instagram existed

When ether drop.

i listened man.. the **** was boring... how u rap for 10 minutes on however many beats and never change your flow?

By changing your flow, do you mean stop-start/hash tag punchlines, stopping the beat while you sing, or using a schizophrenic voice? If so, I'm not sure why Cass didn't do that, but I'm very glad he didn't change his flow.

On the flipside, has Meek Mill "changed his flow"...EVER? I'm pretty sure if you took all the acapella versions of his mixtapes, he would sound like he wrote 1 long never-ending verse.

Boy's head off with a machete. This is da first time ive ever seen a diss record

Play into da dynamic of of social media. Imagine of twitter/fb/ instagram existed

When ether drop.
Word Cass went in but if it was the mixtape days that diss track would of been on all the mixtapes

When ether drop.
Word Cass went in but if it was the mixtape days that diss track would of been on all the mixtapes

remember back in 2006 when cassidy was acting all brand new and boojee and didnt wanna battle mook and cyssero?

because swizz was lacing him with r.kelly singles and beats? now look who cant wait to bring hip hop back to its essence...

nobody is arguing cassidy has more bars than meek , or anyone when it comes to battling....

fact is he hasnt made 6 good songs in the last 7 years

meek responding to cassidy is the most generous thing anyones done for cassidy in years

when carmelo dropped him from "tax right off ent" records and he cant get swizz on the phone

cus alicia dont wanna be associated with degenerates 

remember back in 2006 when cassidy was acting all brand new and boojee and didnt wanna battle mook and cyssero?
because swizz was lacing him with r.kelly singles and beats? now look who cant wait to bring hip hop back to its essence...

nobody is arguing cassidy has more bars than meek , or anyone when it comes to battling....
fact is he hasnt made 6 good songs in the last 7 years

meek responding to cassidy is the most generous thing anyones done for cassidy in years
when carmelo dropped him from "tax right off ent" records and he cant get swizz on the phone
cus alicia dont wanna be associated with degenerates 

Difference is Meek specifically said he wanted to battle Cassidy.
Meek called him out, then started sending sub shots like a sucka.
He asked for this, not Cassidy.

Didn't hear it yet.. Real can't imagine him not winning this.. I've heard different opinions everywhere

mean.gif
at you people saying this is trash, lyrically Meek Mill cannot compete with Cassidy.
lyrics aint everything man...this **** is BORING... who cares who wins this battle? nothing is gonna change for either of them and no one is being entertained cept the folks who are musically stuck in 2004...
this track is better than any of that garbage you be tryna promote on here

Sit down bum
I thought you were dead. 
eek.gif

I think dudes call songs boring when they have no other way to describe it. It's sort of what "clutch" is to the NBA. What exactly make's a song boring?

Back
Top Bottom