Cassidy Is Garbage...Am I Hating?

"Mr. I Beat a Murda"...I dont care what NOBODY say this N' is garbage
laugh.gif
and that last release B.A.R.S,after playing through it solidified that.

and im Glad this Man exposed him

when he was coming in the game with the freestyles he was killing it, BUT nowadays whenever i hear him i have no problem not listening at all to his garbageverse (Hustla's Posta Child for one) or song...

just had to vent on this N' real quick
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Allen got a new SN????
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Aye Sosa I'm with you tho fam. I was really tryin to figure out why I couldn't listen a Cassidy verse no more. The bol's delivery and voice arejust complete annoyin. And I hate how he stay being repetitive in his verses. For example, listen to 7 minutes of Death which is a hot joint, but every barends in "y'all" like he can't flow without finishing the bar with the same word. No doubt son was a monster in the mixtape and battle scene,but his only real solid effort was I'm A Hustla and now he's washed up. Another thing I could never stand about the dude was his whole swagger whichreally don't got much to do with skill, but he was just too much with it. Son was signed out of HS and was a pen and paper great student and next minutehe's a drug lord who held rule over Philly. I been in Philly almost my whole life and every rapper that came out was rappin about real $$@+. From WillSmith to Beans. If they did, they spit it. If they didn't, they didn't. Cass had bars, but he never was who he portrayed himself to be and his musicain't poppin. And he ain't beat no body.
indifferent.gif
Its a shame hegoing around pretending he was the cat that put in work.

Cass had bars, but he never was who he portrayed himself to be and his music ain't poppin. And he ain't beat no body.
indifferent.gif
Its a shame he going around pretending he was the cat that put in work.
smh.gif
exactly my dude... why dont he just stay in his lane...and thenhe gon go disrespect families talking bout he beat a murda...this dude has said he beat a murder at least 10 times..he wasnt even the one that put in work

and yeah that 6 minutes verse he spit is
laugh.gif
&
smh.gif
..what was he thinkin

basically he fell off... should b a 3 strike rule for industry artists...

that gillie da kid vid aint even that bad compared to the one where he goes to Cassidy's old block
eek.gif

I won't lie and say I was never feelin' dudes rhymes.......but now he just straight garbage talkin' about beating a murder case and blah blah blah.B.A.R.S. was hot garbage too........I didn't even bother to keep that joint on the PC

MAYBE if he got back on the grind and did mixtape stuff and went crazy on other dudes beats, THEN I would give his %@! a listen, but I'll never see thisdude as a good MC.
smh.gif

funny this thread came up the boy Cassidy in Hartford CT this Friday.

i dont care for Cass now but somebody frontin if they were to say they was never feelin dude.

i never liked cassidy
Me either. Dude is constantly (sp?) in "battle rapper" mode and it's annoying.

And like somebody else said, his subject matter is limited and everytime you here him his on the same *%+.

video was hilarious. tired of seeing dude yappin his mouth on every dvd. cassidy was that dude tho. his last album was trashed but when his on the mixtapes itsserious. a battle rapper who can take on whoever.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

i dont care for Cass now but somebody frontin if they were to say they was never feelin dude.

U from CT lurkin?
nerd.gif

and NJ why did you randomly bring up Banks?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by RudyGay22UcoNN

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

U from CT lurkin?
nerd.gif

and NJ why did you randomly bring up Banks?
eyes.gif
yessir. im all over da state too. Im from right in the middle of CT. btw............Rudy Gay's girlfriend.......I had spanish class with her atCCSU. She had that baltimore accent heavy........

Casssidy has some hot %@$ but gillie da kid got at him..... personally i like both them they should squash the beef and make tracks together

Back
Top Bottom