Casio G-Shock Watches

get a black g shock and move on to buying regular watches again.

having a collection of g shocks is pointless. its a damn rubber watch.

are people supposed to wear classy dress watches all the time?
smh.gif

there are different occasions for classy watches as there are different occasions for rubber watches.

g-shocks are very practical, imo. they're functional, durable and go great casually.

Originally Posted by axel f0ley

are people supposed to wear classy dress watches all the time?
smh.gif

there are different occasions for classy watches as there are different occasions for rubber watches.

g-shocks are very practical, imo. they're functional, durable and go great casually.
are people supposed to spend $100+ on a rubber watch? and even further have a coillection of them?

there are difference occasions for watches, and if you have one black g shock, what else do you have to have for an everyday occasion?
do you have a special occasion pair of beater shoes? so why would you have a special occasion for a beater watch? its made of rubber and plastic and is made for use underwater.

90% of the people wearing them, don't go underwater. and half the people i know with them take them off before getting in the water, like it'll mess up the watch.then im sitting there looking at them like "do you even know what a gshock is made for?"

its all hype at this point. the watches arent even being used for what they are made for. having 1 or 2 of them is cool, but once you have a "collection" of gshocks, you have obviously fallen for the hype.

i have 1 gshock and it serves its purpose. an everyday beater watch that i can get wet, dirty, bang on the walls if needed, and tossed around. its a heavy duty watch that doesnt need to match your wardrobe. but people try to match it as if its a dress watch. kinda dumb. but hey, whatever you're into.

so? do people use all the graphs, meters and dive functions on their classy "grown man" watches?  i bet a lot of them don't even have the calendars set properly. that's a totally circular argument, imo.

people should be able to collect whatever they want and spend what they feel is justified. the reason why and the validity of it is their own thing.

so what if i wear a different expensive-asz beater watch to work everyday? it's my friggin' choice. i don't give a damn what anyone else thinks. 

it's just like how you can beat the crap out of yours. that's the choice you're entitled to and that's the value you place upon it.

I'm so glad I didn't waste my money on this when it first became popular.

I have a cell phone to tell time, the f do i need a watch for.

Originally Posted by axel f0ley

so? do people use all the graphs, meters and dive functions on their classy "grown man" watches?  i bet a lot of them don't even have the calendars set properly. that's a totally circular argument, imo.

people should be able to collect whatever they want and spend what they feel is justified. the reason why they do so is their own.

so what if i wear a different expensive-asz beater watch to work everyday? it's my friggin' choice. i don't give a damn what anyone else thinks. 

it's just like how you can beat the crap out of yours. that's the choice you're entitled to and that's the value you place upon it.
hey, like i said in my post. do you

but i bet you weren't collecting these tings years ago. and if you were, you were part of the few people who were. a few years ago spending $100+ on a rubber watch was laughed at. and now all of a sudden people are collecting them because they are "nice". they havent changed since we were kids. all thats changed was the hype. there have been limited g shocks for years now. frogmans have been going for 300+ since day one. and nobody was into them until now.

but hey, collect whatever you want. you're a grown +%* man. do you.

wouldn't be caught dead in one.

get a true timepiece, preferably something swiss made.

Originally Posted by 23mjordan45

g shock ahahahhahaha wow forget those my dad got me a rolex for my hs grad last summer!!!!!!
you soundin like a spoiled, snobby rich kid...so what if they rock a g-shock, they probably paid for it with their OWN money.  Not everyone is blessed to have parents that are willing to buy them a 4k+ watch for graduating high school.  Btw I have a g-shock, a rolex, and a few decent watches.  Nothings wrong with the g-shock it serves its purpose.  I wear my g-shock whenever I go fishing or do dirty stuff.

pimp.gif
 i love mine, so useful
laugh.gif

i go to the mall to look for this one and dude says that this exact one retails between 95 to 125
 copped at target for 50 bucks
indifferent.gif

we have some @ sears....

i like the ones with bright colors...like green, etc. but the plain ol black ones be lookin ugly

and oh yea....NT be killin me...yall be choppin on a %$!!$ when they dont spell words right and use poor grammar, but when son came in here speaking properly like a college english professor yall still wanna chop
laugh.gif

^Thats a small frame (dont know the real word for it
laugh.gif
) i dont know if that was worth 50
eyes.gif

and
smh.gif
at the spoiled kid who got the rolex for graduating HIGH SCHOOL

Had 2 when I was younger.. i was
pimp.gif
back then.

Dont know bout now though, got to dress a bit more for my age lol

i got a black one a while ago that i wear everywhere unless it's someplace that i need to be dressed up. i think "classier watches" are extremely ugly and imo people only like them because they are conditioned to think that's what grown man are suppose to wear.

I OWN 4 (RED, YELLOW, WHITE & PURPLE) 2 WERE GIFTS AND TO I COPPED ON A 50% SALE...THOSE ARE MY EVERY DAY WATCHES..

MY TAG IS MY CLASSY WATCH...

FOR ALL THOSE WHO SAID WE DONT WEAR THESE WATCHES UNDERWATER FOR WHAT THEY ARE MEANT FOR HERE'S A QUICK ? FOR YOU..

DO YOU WEAR YOUR AM 90 INFAREDS TO JOG? YOUR DMP 6/11 TO BALL IN? YOUR SUPREME SB'S TO THRASH IN?

SOME THINGS ARE MEANT TO BE WORN FOR MORE OF A STYLISTIC MANNER THAN WHAT THE ACTUAL ITEM WAS INTENDED FOR.

i just got this today:

img55425252.jpg

img55425253.jpg

3392168764_36fe207029_o.jpg

-stealth black inverse LCD screen
-composite band, not the regular gshock rubber
-solar powered
-multiband 5: which means every single day at midnight it calibrates and synchronizes to the correct time by receiving time signals from various government time services around the world
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom