Carolina Panthers new logo

pimp.gif

I like the design. They made some nice subtle changes and put the shadows in better spots to make it look more defined. That's how you rework a logo without getting carried away and still keeping the original spirit.

I'm loving the new logo! There have been mixed reviews at the Huddle and CSR, but overall most people love it. Looks like we're going to have black helmets and possibly and all-black home uni. The possibilities are endless and we'll have to wait and see.

Originally Posted by Crispy Cream

I'm loving the new logo! There have been mixed reviews at the Huddle and CSR, but overall most people love it. Looks like we're going to have black helmets and possibly and all-black home uni. The possibilities are endless and we'll have to wait and see.
I wouldn't mind them getting rid of the gray/silver at all.  Sticking to black, white and blue would keep it nice and clean.  Black helmets should be
pimp.gif
if they are in fact making the switch.

here is a concept of what it could look like if they do switch to a black helmet.

also here's their new word-mark

120129_refined_cp.jpg

Originally Posted by justscrap

here is a concept of what it could look like if they do switch to a black helmet.
Too much black for me personally. It would probably be better if they stuck with silver helmets.

On a related note; I really hate Riddell's Revolution line. They're 360 on the other hand...

Back
Top Bottom