Carolina Panthers new logo

Just minor changes switching some the grey for blue. the teeth, eyes and jaw are now more define.
346.gif
old logo

431528_10151231199190721_57460905720_22766795_1370277678_n.jpg
new logo

Quick question,

Is the NFL going to allow those gloves for next year? I know a lot of dudes are rocking them in the Pro Bowl. However, in a league that's shunned excessive celebration...isn't it being somewhat encouraged by the logos on the glove? Nothing screams "look at me" more than the emblem on the palms of the gloves.

Gloves are fire tho
pimp.gif

I'm not going to lie I cant tell how its different, but those gloves are cleeeeeean. 
pimp.gif

I love how they combined both the states of South Carolina, and North Carolina's outline of the borders to create that logo.

Creativity at it's finest.
pimp.gif

Still like the old logo better though.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I love how they combined both the states of South Carolina, and North Carolina's outline of the borders to create that logo.

pimp.gif

I don't see it.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

pimp.gif

I don't see it.
me either

Quick question,

Is the NFL going to allow those gloves for next year? I know a lot of dudes are rocking them in the Pro Bowl. However, in a league that's shunned excessive celebration...isn't it being somewhat encouraged by the logos on the glove? Nothing screams "look at me" more than the emblem on the palms of the gloves.

Gloves are fire tho
pimp.gif
i think they're going to allow the gloves now because of nike taking over the jersey production, they can use the nfl team logos for the gloves. some players are going to be wearing the new gloves because they are sponsor by nike but player who are with under armor and others, i dont think they will be wearing these. i could be wrong tho 

Animal Thug1539:

pimp.gif
Huh?

carolinamap.png

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

pimp.gif

I don't see it.
me either
carolinamap.png

...maybe???

Nice subtle difference, and the gloves
pimp.gif

With the nike deal, can't wait to see how the uniforms are done. I didn't really notice until somebody pointed it
out in the NFL unis thread awhile back, but it seems like the Giants were the only ones whose unis were fitted
tight. Well, at least on most of the roster.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Animal Thug1539:

pimp.gif
Huh?

carolinamap.png

Dude thought he was droppin' knowledge too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Animal Thug1539:

pimp.gif
Huh?

carolinamap.png
Dude thought he was droppin' knowledge too
laugh.gif

wait hang on i got it

eyVem.png

i think the old logo just used the outline of the Carolina states, the head is South Carolina and the body is North Carolina. the geography of the states didnt matter to the logo, it seem it was just used to create the logo. 

Back
Top Bottom