Carmine Legit Check***

Need pics of size tag in shoe, QC stamp and QC sticker inside box as well as the black and white paper

Last edited:
Post the Jumpman on top of the box and on the insole. Factories that produce fakes use the wrong jumpman.

These look as real as they can get. soles check out, paper and plastic are there, even the stamp on the box.

calling it 100% legit

Yeah they look good to me. Honestly I don't know every little red flag to look for on these new 6's. What was the asking price on these?

dope. thanks

its an auction. i found it when it was starting at $170...its gone up a few dollars, buy now option for 260 tho.

It's sad that that the fake game has gotten to the point where we need to see the BOX to determine if the SHOES are fake.
Yea thats true but it wont last long we just haven't seen any of the fakes of these come through here so we dont really know what to look for. But once we get a realvs.fake side by side should be much easier.

It's sad that that the fake game has gotten to the point where we need to see the BOX to determine if the SHOES are fake.
That won't last much longer, I'm sure they have people lurking forums to see what things they need to change.

That won't last much longer, I'm sure they have people lurking forums to see what things they need to change.
Yeah im bout 99% sure I've helped a couple of these shysters myself unknowingly at the time. They just tend to ask tons of questions in a certain type of way that gives them up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom