carmine 2014 legit check

truenorth truenorth your pair is 100% legit.

razorblade19 razorblade19 yours look ok too but gonna need a better side shot of the shoes, the box, wrapping paper that it comes with, and the QC stamp and sticker that should be on the inside of the lid to be 100% sure.

@truenorth your pair is 100% legit.

@razorblade19 yours look ok too but gonna need a better side shot of the shoes, the box, wrapping paper that it comes with, and the QC stamp and sticker that should be on the inside of the lid to be 100% sure.
@from88til may I ask, how are you so knowledgable in this?  I was just reading your insight in the other thread as well.

you must deal with a lot of J's and come across the fake ones as well? or do you just do basic research online and with the sneakers you have in front of you?

really appreciate your input though!

@ryanjumpman420 and most importantly you get your sleep!

Last edited:
@from88til may I ask, how are you so knowledgable in this?  I was just reading your insight in the other thread as well.

you must deal with a lot of J's and come across the fake ones as well? or do you just do basic research online and with the sneakers you have in front of you?

really appreciate your input though!

@ryanjumpman420 and most importantly you get your sleep!

No worries. Yes to both of your questions. Dealt with fakes unknowingly in the past and have seen these fakes in person and know how to look for in authentic pairs.

Less resellers, more for people like us who buy for own use. There was a fool who wanted $260 firm on the concord lows. I offered $250 and he said no. I got it at the NDS restock a few days later. He contacted me later and said he would give it to me for $250. lol.
There was a **** boy reseller in my line for the Carmines this past Saturday. At 5am he was saying they would be going for $400, by 630am they were down to $350 and when he walked out the door he said he would let em go for 325$ ... Was ridiculous and deserved a good *** whooping

There was a **** boy reseller in my line for the Carmines this past Saturday. At 5am he was saying they would be going for $400, by 630am they were down to $350 and when he walked out the door he said he would let em go for 325$ ... Was ridiculous and deserved a good *** whooping
Thats prob the fools only means of income.

And now they're going for $250 shipped. Lol smh..

And now they're going for $250 shipped. Lol smh..
See that's partially the buyers fault too...
I wish most people wouldn't buy into the hype the first day... if they waited a bit they would have found a better deal once the hype settled down a bit and once the market becomes over saturated with "reseller" pairs...

people who buy into a reseller's prices are what keep them going and it makes a RS come back for future releases.

Keep in mind people be getting their online pairs this week so the prices should drop even more.

Back
Top Bottom