carmine 2014 legit check

[ATTACHMENT=6789][ATTACHMENT=6790][ATTACHMENT=6791][ATTACHMENT=6792]IMG958077.jpg (94k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT]

Need to see the box and all its contents and size tag inside shoe and on box. As well as qc sticker and stamp inside box

I don't even know how people put images for download rather than embedding them..

I honestly dont even know what to look for on these new fake Carmines which im SURE are a ton out there and will come through here. I do have a pair to help with comparisions tho.

While we wait for Op to post more pics, can ya'll help me out?

For the sake of not starting ANOTHER CARMINE 6 LC thread I decided to post these here if thats alright.

These come with a "footlocker receipt as well (sent me a pic)" and there may be no Price tag because the seller is from the UK.

[table][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]
Thanks in advance!

How much? Why go all that trouble when there are plenty around for $220-230USD?

How much? Why go all that trouble when there are plenty around for $220-230USD?
can you please point me in the direction for a size 8? because from what I see doing a quick search on ebay for an 8 with auctions ending soonest.... I don't see anything in that price range...
don't mean to be ignorant or anything with my comment either...

Ive seen the early release carmines and gm ones already i have a neighbor who wanted to compare my pair to his yesterday and the carmine color on the early/GM pair is lighter than mines and the soles where to blue and the jumpman air in the back was way lower then mines and the stamp an everyrhing was off and did not come with white tissue paper and he paid more than me so beware

can you please point me in the direction for a size 8? because from what I see doing a quick search on ebay for an 8 with auctions ending soonest.... I don't see anything in that price range...
don't mean to be ignorant or anything with my comment either...
Not sure where you live but join any shoe FB groups. Search by 'shoe game' or 'buy-sell jordan" and you will find a ton of people selling shoes. Same with craigslist. Just gotta see the shoes in person and ask for receipt. I would never buy and have shoes shipped to me.

Not sure where you live but join any shoe FB groups. Search by 'shoe game' or 'buy-sell jordan" and you will find a ton of people selling shoes. Same with craigslist. Just gotta see the shoes in person and ask for receipt. I would never buy and have shoes shipped to me.
I live in toronto...
don't have the luxury of meeting people in the groups you talk about.
i am apart of my local toronto groups, deals like that will never be offered, people here are too "money hungry" thinking they can make a come-up by reselling.
kijiji is the same, people hardly use craigslist tbh.

so my only source as of right now is ebay and if they do a restock online somewhere...

plus i don't worry about getting shoes shipped if you're smart about it paypal always protects you, i've always had the upper hand in filing a case so it doesn't worry me too much.

I live in toronto...
don't have the luxury of meeting people in the groups you talk about.
i am apart of my local toronto groups, deals like that will never be offered, people here are too "money hungry" thinking they can make a come-up by reselling.
kijiji is the same, people hardly use craigslist tbh.

so my only source as of right now is ebay and if they do a restock online somewhere...

plus i don't worry about getting shoes shipped if you're smart about it paypal always protects you, i've always had the upper hand in filing a case so it doesn't worry me too much.
These are virtual groups in FB. You don't meet up with the entire group. It is just a means to buy - sell kicks. I just sold two shoes through local FB groups here.

These are virtual groups in FB. You don't meet up with the entire group. It is just a means to buy - sell kicks. I just sold two shoes through local FB groups here.
oh i fully understand but most people on there live in the US, don't find too many canadians in those groups.
and that would require meeting the person which is geographically impossible for me lol

That may be the case. Start one :smile:

I just found a few pairs on FB groups for $230 and if you negotiate, can probably bring it down further.

I just found a few pairs on FB groups for $230 and if you negotiate, can probably bring it down further.
Lol yall tryna chop them resellers whole profit out. They aint makin **** at that price really. Hell i dont like them wannabe hustlers anyway. **** em

Last edited:
Less resellers, more for people like us who buy for own use. There was a fool who wanted $260 firm on the concord lows. I offered $250 and he said no. I got it at the NDS restock a few days later. He contacted me later and said he would give it to me for $250. lol.

There are a few in Toronto that I am apart of but like I said, these wanna be kids think they're making a living out of these shoes with these incredible markup's.

The pair I found above is actually a reasonable price, which is about $20 over canadian retail which i am willing to pay.

Any more opinions on the actual pics or naaah?

Less resellers, more for people like us who buy for own use. There was a fool who wanted $260 firm on the concord lows. I offered $250 and he said no. I got it at the NDS restock a few days later. He contacted me later and said he would give it to me for $250. lol.
I sold my extra pair of them lows for 225 on release day to a buddy of mine

He sent me some QC stamps, let me know what you guys think!

[table][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

There are a few in Toronto that I am apart of but like I said, these wanna be kids think they're making a living out of these shoes with these incredible markup's.

The pair I found above is actually a reasonable price, which is about $20 over canadian retail which i am willing to pay.

Any more opinions on the actual pics or naaah?
Hell i paid 230 for a pre order

Hell i paid 230 for a pre order
I mean you if have the extra bread i would have too... people nowadays are insane... they make it so hard for someone who actually wants to wear the shoes...
in Toronto there are people who line up and don't even know what they're lining up for... they do it based purely on the hype, & trying to make a little cash smh...

Last edited:
I mean you if have the extra bread i would have too... people nowadays are insane... make it so hard for someone who actually wants to wear the shoes to get a pair.

in Toronto there are people who line up and don't even know what they're lining up for... they do it based purely on the hype, & trying to make a little cash smh...
Yeah i live in downtown ATL and every JB retro release is crazy and i just can't deal with them lines and running around picking up raffle tickets so i jus shoot dude 30-50 a shoe to hold me my pairs and i be in and out of the mall in 5 mins on Sat morning

Back
Top Bottom