Carmelo caught off guard by a news reporter, LOL

laugh.gif
Melo didn't seem to excited

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Originally Posted by codex57

I don't get it. Where's Melo from again? What's so bad about the Nets?

Ok, sure, they're in a crappy place now, but in a couple years, they'll be back in NYC in a brand new arena. MSG, while classic, is old. More importantly, the Nets are owned by Jay Z and Prokorov. No real track record, but promising. You know the Knicks have one of the crappiest owners in sports.

MSG is getting a lot of money put in it, it should be sick.

The Nets nay move to Brooklyn but no matter what they aren't NY. I hate the arrogance of some NY fans but playing in the world's most famous arena, where the lights shine the brightest is
pimp.gif
. There really is nothing like winning in NYC.
I hate the arrogance of some people calling MSG the "World's most famous arena"
grin.gif

Ok, sure, they're in a crappy place now, but in a couple years, they'll be back in NYC in a brand new arena. MSG, while classic, is old. More importantly, the Nets are owned by Jay Z and Prokorov. No real track record, but promising. You know the Knicks have one of the crappiest owners in sports.

The Nets nay move to Brooklyn but no matter what they aren't NY. I hate the arrogance of some NY fans but playing in the world's most famous arena, where the lights shine the brightest is
pimp.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

pimp.gif
grin.gif
then go ahead and tell us which sports arena is more famous.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

pimp.gif
grin.gif
then go ahead and tell us which sports arena is more famous.

Back
Top Bottom