Carmelo Anthony, Nuggets look ready to part ways

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by yungchamp

^^any team melo goes to will get into the playoffs tho

Hmmmmm... You right.

But Nuggets have offensive weapons to compete with the strongest teams in the west.

Nene just needs to gain a personality & mentality to become a scorer.

Denver has always had the offensive weapons to compete with the strongest teams in the west...problem has always been the management, and in most cases, such as this one, it starts at the ownership level. I can't blame Melo for wanting to leave Denver. Dude probably feels similar to Lebron James, in that his talent is being wasted within a dysfunctional organization where the owner clearly cares about making his already enormous bank account even bigger.

I'm kinda glad and intrigued at the same time to see NBA players and their agents monopolize the game. All these dudes like CP3, Melo, and Lebron started off playing basketball early on in life....the money's there in the NBA....but now all of them want their rings. Can't knock the strategy when clearly the Lakers have been one of the most consistent teams of the last decade.
grin.gif

Hmmmmm... You right.

But Nuggets have offensive weapons to compete with the strongest teams in the west.

Denver has always had the offensive weapons to compete with the strongest teams in the west...problem has always been the management, and in most cases, such as this one, it starts at the ownership level. I can't blame Melo for wanting to leave Denver. Dude probably feels similar to Lebron James, in that his talent is being wasted within a dysfunctional organization where the owner clearly cares about making his already enormous bank account even bigger.

I'm kinda glad and intrigued at the same time to see NBA players and their agents monopolize the game. All these dudes like CP3, Melo, and Lebron started off playing basketball early on in life....the money's there in the NBA....but now all of them want their rings. Can't knock the strategy when clearly the Lakers have been one of the most consistent teams of the last decade.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by playmaker86

Some of these post are just ******ed. Houston and Golden State??? why would Melo sign an extension there? do these teamshave any shot winning a championship within the next decade? NO. I think Melo should stay where he's at because of the cap space Denver will have and if management gets improves. Otherwise he should make his way to Chicago, which makes a lot of sense, or New York.

the possibility of a Curry x David Lee x Melo combo > your existence

Some of these post are just ******ed. Houston and Golden State??? why would Melo sign an extension there? do these teamshave any shot winning a championship within the next decade? NO. I think Melo should stay where he's at because of the cap space Denver will have and if management gets improves. Otherwise he should make his way to Chicago, which makes a lot of sense, or New York.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

They would score 120 a game and give up 140
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

They would score 120 a game and give up 140
laugh.gif

Hmmmmm... You right.

Nuggets fans have wanted this exact thing to happen since he came into the league but it just isn't in him. 

Hmmmmm... You right.

Nuggets fans have wanted this exact thing to happen since he came into the league but it just isn't in him. 

I doubt the Nuggets will win a champoinship for the next few yrs as long as LA is still together. So if melo goes anywhere, it'll probably be to the east.

I doubt the Nuggets will win a champoinship for the next few yrs as long as LA is still together. So if melo goes anywhere, it'll probably be to the east.

Sad for that "Ham city" You must not know basketball my dude. Who would they beat? Def can't beat the lakers or OKC, let alone the top 4-5 East teams. C'mon Son

Sad for that "Ham city" You must not know basketball my dude. Who would they beat? Def can't beat the lakers or OKC, let alone the top 4-5 East teams. C'mon Son

No. you're just a dumb #!+. the potential for Melo in a GS uniform alone is cause for optimism, sorry if that upsets you.

and who do you think you are? like actually who are you to mandate ANY teams chances over the course of an entire decade?
laugh.gif

you sound like a tool and you're dismissed, keep up with the hypothetical odds predictions.

Back
Top Bottom