Carmelo Anthony’s Air Jordan & Nike Collection

I've seen this somewhere....but either way he doesn't really have any "heat".

I remember watching a video of his closet that was full of retro jordans that were pretty rare. Laser V's, 18.5's, 13's, 2's, 5's, and awhole bunch more. I know its not that mtv cribs video...

i want those easter AF1'z!!!!!!!!!! his collection is AIGHT.. tons of basketball ONLY SHOES. Not for dressing.

Originally Posted by marley

Nice collection but I dont see anything I cant live without. I wouldnt trade mine for his....
happy.gif
i'm sure he would feel the same way, anyway this jacket is sick http://www.carmeloanthony...wallpapers_1280/ca_10.jpg

I'm not understanding the people comparing their collections to 'Melo's... as if he couldn't get two pairs of any shoes you have with a simplephone call.

I thought he would more heat than that. Most of the jordans were just Melos that anyone can get.

you guys really think all his shoes are pictured? I highly doubt it im sure he has another closet full of shoes not pictured

Funny to be a JB rep and not have any Air Jordans in the pic except for the XQ1's. I guess that's what JB wanted him to show. The whole Melo line andsome other blah kicks. I'd personally rather have JD's collection. Lol...

Thanks for the pics! If 99% of those weren't awful it would be exciting to look at. Honestly though, I wouldn't even want those for free. Just morestuff to take to the goodwill.

Back
Top Bottom