Caribbean yambs... what's all the hub bub?

Originally Posted by young dr0

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by ricky409

i'm an american black dude, famb.
no humble brag cuz i lowkey dislike it, and no disrespect to said races b/c i love myself... but people think i'm not an american black guy b/c the way i talk and my hair.

i've been asked if i was jamaican, carribean, or haitian several times in my life.

never been w/ a spanish chick, or any other race...

i've had EVERY black women you can think of, though...  from hood rats to prissy stuck ups chicks... from fat rumps to skinny jennys...

Do you have big big eyes, asian eyes or prominent cheek bones?
bc if you do that's it .. I have "high-cheek bones" and big slightly slanted eyes ... then again Im half Korean

Well, I was specifically speaking to Ricky who I know is African american 

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

West Indian women are not willingly loose like American black women and they do not expect to be treated as such. 
This..
Caribbean women are naturally sexy...I think it's more "rhythmic"....My area is heavily Caribbean and most of my friends are. The crazy ones are really crazy though.
From my experience, I'd say they understand the value of a good man in the household. IMO, too much has been done to corrupt the role of the Black man in the African American household. 

I'm Jamaican if that matters. From my experience, Haitian girls have the most elegance about them out of all the Caribbean girls I've met.

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

Originally Posted by Curious24

if you're desperate you could go haitian.

indifferent.gif

what you mean...if he's desperate?
shhh my friend no words , just pics 
rochon4-sized.jpg

I see this chick at the gym everyday, and she looks like my cousin. 

natasha-ellie.jpg

gaecelle-beauvais.png
Pink Shirt can get WIFED.. ALL DAY EVERY DAY

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

And they will make you red sauce and put their period blood in there to chemically bind themselves to you.

I don't believe it works but they DEFINITELY do that.

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

West Indian women are not willingly loose like American black women and they do not expect to be treated as such. 
This..
Caribbean women are naturally sexy...I think it's more "rhythmic"....My area is heavily Caribbean and most of my friends are. The crazy ones are really crazy though.
From my experience, I'd say they understand the value of a good man in the household. IMO, too much has been done to corrupt the role of the Black man in the African American household. 

I'm Jamaican if that matters. From my experience, Haitian girls have the most elegance about them out of all the Caribbean girls I've met.

I've had the same experience.

Originally Posted by krider31

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

indifferent.gif

what you mean...if he's desperate?
shhh my friend no words , just pics 
I see this chick at the gym everyday, and she looks like my cousin. 
Pink Shirt can get WIFED.. ALL DAY EVERY DAY

No romo but she is even prettier in person.
I be mirin her arms, they are brolic lol
phyllisia sounds good

I've always wanted one
pimp.gif

I recently had a chick from Bermuda ... %%! is crazy man. Talmbout being together after one day B

Originally Posted by Calypso Chanta

lol. Yall have no idea. I'm trini btw....if you dont got that stamina, dont even bother.

When I first met my ex she used to talk that %@#+.

"I like ardcore"

Spoiler [+]
ampffo.jpg

I gonna lie tho, she'd take a nap and would be ready for round 2. EVERYTIME.

i love all my caribbean girls but don't want nothing to do with haitian girls don't care how pretty them is not gonna have me walking inside my head and +%+ lol, but yea caribean girls know how to treat them man cook, clean, look good, ambitious, them have common sense the whole nine, ill take one over american kitty anyday

Originally Posted by 4U2NV

i love all my caribbean girls but don't want nothing to do with haitian girls don't care how pretty them is not gonna have me walking inside my head and +%+ lol

Where do you people learn this nonsense? Lol

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

i love all my caribbean girls but don't want nothing to do with haitian girls don't care how pretty them is not gonna have me walking inside my head and +%+ lol

Where do you people learn this nonsense? Lol

I am caribbean so i would know dont have anything against haitians but ill pass, now what the next man prefers is none of my business

i love all my caribbean girls but don't want nothing to do with haitian girls don't care how pretty them is not gonna have me walking inside my head and +%+ lol, but yea caribean girls know how to treat them man cook, clean, look good, ambitious, them have common sense the whole nine, ill take one over american kitty anyday

I believe there is someone who will have something to say about this.

qB7b6.gif

Everyone in here with the
Ducktales.jpg
  nobody has gotten any Yambs of that nature in here , its almost impossible , im Caribbean and i dont even get yambs like this

Back
Top Bottom