Careful Driving In Daly City! Police Citing Everything!

Originally Posted by GuerillaUnit

has anyone seen any DUI checkpoints in the SF/DC/SSF area?

Check the local newspaper, they're required by law to post where they'll have checkpoints

Better yet, don't drink and drive

I was on 19th the other day and saw a motorcycle cop driving in the opposite direction. She hella stared at my car because my windows were up and no frontplate. She seemed like she wanted to make a u-turn but it wasnt safe for her.

As for DC, I still have yet to see any extra police activity but I usually am on Mission near Jefferson.

How's the route from 101 to get to Urban Era? I have a Integra that is lowered but not dumped and aftermarket exhaust.

c'mon guys, you guys are getting pulled over for small stuff? i know what the problem is, you guys aren't driving fast enough!!

juss kiddin!

anywho, another speed trap is right outside my house, i live across the street from SFSU/Stonestown, going North bound on 19th, the cop/motorcycle will chillon my corner with a radar. I've been seeing them more and more lately, just becareful. Also, going northbound on sunset, off the lake on to Sunset Blvd, acop chills at the top of Yorba or on top of the bridge pointing a radar, same intersection where they have the pedestrian stings.

Originally Posted by dream5hift

How's the route from 101 to get to Urban Era? I have a Integra that is lowered but not dumped and aftermarket exhaust.

you should be good... from what I have seen, it really isn't that serious. Don't let it stop you from going to UE.

I just threw my beat in again this morning. I guess my chances of getting pulled over just went up alot... haha

Originally Posted by jaYdoubLeu42

the charger cop car is ruthless.

roll.gif
that's my homeboy, Francis. He's fairly new to the force.

Originally Posted by BabyMJ

Originally Posted by jaYdoubLeu42

the charger cop car is ruthless.
just seen him arrest someone driving an early 90s dark red corolla sedan. he had backup this time.

before my 240sx was stolen, i was only pulled over twice less than a mile from my house. one for no front plate, the second was a loud exhaust that i've had for 2 years. cop asked me to open my hood when he heard my exhaust. i popped it for him b/c it was all legal under the hood. both tickets cost $10 to pay after fixing.

atleast i don't have to worry about my car being pulled over.
ohwell.gif

Haha, same exact thing happen to me for loud exhaust in the same car.

Same result. Called in to say I fixed it.. $10 fix-it then had to bring it to Skyline for emissions.

^ i took it there three times because i didn't have my old exhaust. i tried baffling the noise by putting in sheet metal between flanges.
laugh.gif
i finallytook it to a shop to get an oval stock looking/sounding muffler.

you running stock exhaust now?

I was thinking about putting it back on with a silencer but I decided I'd rather put the stock exhaust on and not have to worry anymore.

The hassle is just not worth it to me....the thing I hated about the whole thing was that I had it on for so long (over a year) without problems. Driven infront of cops, past cops, whatevs... then I get pulled over 2x in 1 week for the same citation.

I got pulled over for laying down some rubber on skyline tonight. Cop was cool let me off because he didn't see it only heard it. I told him I was justtaking the car out because I just finished tuning it up. We talked about cars for a couple of minutes then he had to go on another call.
tongue.gif

^was it yur old school? if u got an american muscle car, then yur all good, they just be haten on the rice rockets

Back
Top Bottom