Car Advice: Best car to get for $10,000???

I would appreciate any advice you guys can give me. I have a $10,000 budget. I can't finance a car because I will start school in 4 months and will nolonger be working. So I need to buy the car straight cash. I drive manual also so that is not a problem. Show me what you got!!!

EDIT: I just need the best looking most reliable car I can get for $10,000. LOW MILEAGE is important to me. The brand, size, and transmission dont matter. Also, I plan to leave it stock.

How do you guys feel about the RSX-Type S?

Heres a little treat:

dbb35dc3e05c9f4bed0fcc1944266bd3f56d80f.pjpg

c4f25c6e5e907ed7c904b0bb23f5b0f0c105a43.pjpg

what are your needs? do you need a car that goes fast, stick/auto, reliability, handling, lux, looks, domestic, import, euro?

Originally Posted by killaotaku

what are your needs? do you need a car that goes fast, stick/auto, reliability, handling, lux, looks, domestic, import, euro?

He'd be happier with a shock/strut setup probably than a coilover as they ride softer.

for straight cash and my negotiation skills
First choice:I would get a nice dodge Charger
Second choice: nissa maxima/altima

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

He'd be happier with a shock/strut setup probably than a coilover as they ride softer.
Possibly

Originally Posted by tmukg21

for straight cash and my negotiation skills
First choice:I would get a nice dodge Charger
Second choice: nissa maxima/altima
what charger are you gonna get for 10k? the base v6?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by :nerd:ne7

bmw

Yeah, a high mileage bmw
laugh.gif

I helped my friend pick up a 2001 BMW 330Ci Black Manual 99k Miles for $8k It's beautiful...

Anything Honda/Ac, whatever suits your tastes. RSXs are nice cars. Great motors, and pretty nimble in stock config.

I dig Toyota/Lex too but there's not too much of a selection in terms of cool cars in that range. If you can cop an IS that's a nice mix of lux andperformance. If econo/reliability is a priority, then you can't lose with any Corolla or Camry.

Not too sure about any Nissans except for the 350/370z. I don't really like Maximas, although a lot of friends have them.

Don't get a Charger. Dodge/Chrysler are terrible in terms of reliability in most cases. A 10K Charger will suck deez.

im currently shopping around for WRX's for under 10 to use as a beater/utility car. theres a bunch of 02-05's out there for ~10 if they interest you atall.

Originally Posted by Handsome Hustler

Originally Posted by SHEED

Originally Posted by mases apprentice

Originally Posted by Hugo

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

is300

you wont find a manual nor a mid mileage one. so its useless 10 grand can get you alot. wrx-legacy-accord-es300-older gti- alot
yeah high milage... but here ya go
is300
sick.gif

ok? sick as in ill. or sick as in nasty as in 130k is horrendous?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom