Capone & Noreaga : War Report Appreciation

It is 03 cause Ja was dissing 50 last night :lol:

e1VFPWf.gif

Doing a between the legs crossover with his chain.

I wonder when he snatched his chain, did he say "YOINK". ?

Last edited:
yea i did OD but it kinda baffles me, especially the NY NTrs who are black

these same dudes prob spend way more time in the music forum or jewelry thread than myself at that so its not putin with me right now

:stoneface:

:smh:
You sounding like some kid from the burbs who thinks every black person from the hood should act a certain way

Last edited:
its weird to me that NY NTrs dont know who slowbucks is honestly

im not even a hood dude real life but i guess im just always in the know, mind you i rep for CT also

i just mingle with a lot of diff type ppl in real life i guess
it was weird to me in general that THIS many people had no idea what Slowbucks clothing was...

like damn, when's the last time y'all ****** was in a sneaker store... **** lol

i been seeing this clothing line in every "urban" clothing/sneaker store east of the Mississippi

it was weird to me in general that THIS many people had no idea what Slowbucks clothing was...

like damn, when's the last time y'all ****** was in a sneaker store... **** lol

i been seeing this clothing line in every "urban" clothing/sneaker store east of the Mississippi

nobody buys sneakers anymore.

I knew about da snail clothes cuz BAMFs wear those but I aint know it was a rapper.

The clothing is garbage. Why should anybody have to know about it outside of a middle school classroom? :lol: :lol: :x

Star man shorts > snail t shirts

Last edited:
The clothing is garbage. Why should anybody have to know about it outside of a middle school classroom?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Star man shorts > snail t shirts
I know you be trolling but this is more for the room...

just because you wouldn't buy the **** doesn't mean you haven't SEEN IT .... i been seeing that snail on shirts for a cool minute now

SIMONS in Miami has that **** on display like it's a best seller lol... every week

I know you be trolling but this is more for the room...

just because you wouldn't buy the **** doesn't mean you haven't SEEN IT .... i been seeing that snail on shirts for a cool minute now

SIMONS in Miami has that **** on display like it's a best seller lol... every week

Trolling? Never in my life have I seen a snail ******** money with a hat on on a T shirt ever. And yes the shirt is complete garbage. I don't care what anyone else says

Trolling? Never in my life have I seen a snail ******** money with a hat on on a T shirt ever. And yes the shirt is complete garbage. I don't care what anyone else says

Where are you from an what is your race?

Prob makes the diff. I thought slowbucks was well known but then again I'm a black dude from the tri state.

no one is debating how it looks bro....

maybe you're just not out there like that..... you never been inside a JimmyJazz? or DTLR?

No disrespect intended but he's absolutely right a white guys opinion on rap is about as useful to me as Stevie wonders opinion on video game graphics.
What? Straight ignorance right here...

How does a person's skin color invalidate his opinion or the statements he makes?

a black guys opinion on personal finance is about as useful to me as Stevie wonders opinion on video game graphics.... sht dont sound too good now, huh

Back
Top Bottom