Capone & Noreaga : War Report Appreciation

I've been riding with 50 since Power of a Dollar, and I'll stay riding with him...

..dude is the definition of what hip-hop is: prove yourself, or you'll get aten alive.

Say what you want about Fif, but we'll never see an MC like him again. The last of the real breed's.

Repped

Dude went from nothing to everything
Yeah he had to burn bridges and cut people off and be arrogant...but it's a dog eat dog world, and ****** is trynna eat

^ And people think he likes to use that image of a 'tough gangster rapper' to sell himself...

...funny thing is, he really is that gangster rapper though :lol: :smokin

I've been riding with 50 since Power of a Dollar, and I'll stay riding with him...

..dude is the definition of what hip-hop is: prove yourself, or you'll get aten alive.

Say what you want about Fif, but we'll never see an MC like him again. The last of the real breed's.

aten

aten

aten

Last edited:

50 just needs to sit down and enjoy his vitamin water money. Dude has been nothing since GRODT. And in all honesty, I never cared for that whole album like most do.

aten

aten

aten

Oh.

I bet you try and find typos in everything you read huh.

Anyway, 50 is that dude....been that dude....always will be that dude....:nthat:.

Last edited:
^ And people think he likes to use that image of a 'tough gangster rapper' to sell himself...

it is time for these "grown men" to calm the hell down and let go of that street nonsense. How are you worth millions and still acting like you hugging the block every day :smh:. Dudes in their late 30s and early 40s acting like a bunch of kids, it is pathetic.

Last edited:
What happened with 50 and Ross?

That **** just stopped.
ross kept on churning out bangers 

Wasnt 50 coming at Ross, doe?

Ross started it with Mafia Music, Ross took some L's with that beef but came out more rich and famous than he was before.

So basically, what yall saying is 50 couldn't fade the fake *****?

Indeed...

Pretty much. During that time, Ross had a leg up on 50 by simply making better music back then. From 09-recently, I swear 50 had like 2 good mixtapes and nothing else :lol: his stuff from his Animal Ambition album has been surprisingly good though.

Last edited:

it is time for these "grown men" to calm the hell down and let go of that street nonsense. How are you worth millions and still acting like you hugging the block every day :smh:. Dudes in their late 30s and early 40s acting like a bunch of kids, it is pathetic.

..and you're shocked at that?

When you're in a business where everyone is trying to be the lion of the jungle, you gotta be like this. You gotta be ready to claim your throne.

Rappers like 50 Cent have went from being polarized, to chewed up and spewed by the media, called wack and all sorts of disrespect. After all of his success and accomplishments thus far; you better believe he isn't backing down from these new cats.

You wanna be street, and thuggish in your music? Well then, back it up. Be about what you say you are. 50's history speaks for itself. These other cat's history don't. And when things dont add up...................................welp.

Because you can always be Drake...and just rap about everyday things in life, and try to make it sound hardcore and use abbrasive words, and not really be anything less than soft at the end of the day.

Last edited:
does **** like this happen in any other genres of music?

that's a serious question....

do other bands beef, have twitter wars, then fight at shows or clubs?

every time I see a clip I shake my head at the amount of worthless ****** on stage .... like why are you there... you have no talent and no one came to see you... you're just up there **** riding and co-signing

i can only imagine how it is when girls come around .... peasants fighting over the main attractions left overs...

who gets to come on the bus .... who gets passed the blunt.... who gets sonned when everybody cant come...

All of this... Rap shows, rappers and their fans are mad corny.

If you're over the legal drinking age and still care about that **** you need re-evaluate your life.

Last edited:
So this guy 50 robbed for the chain is hard?

Actually slow and 50 are/were friends, many YouTube videos together, it seems the saying friends of my enemies are my enemies is true.
Plus bringing 50's son into it just made the situation worse for slow.

...funny thing is, he really is that gangster rapper though
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
it is time for these "grown men" to calm the hell down and let go of that street nonsense. How are you worth millions and still acting like you hugging the block every day
mean.gif
. Dudes in their late 30s and early 40s acting like a bunch of kids, it is pathetic.
..and you're shocked at that?

When you're in a business where everyone is trying to be the lion of the jungle, you gotta be like this. You gotta be ready to claim your throne.

Rappers like 50 Cent have went from being polarized, to chewed up and spewed by the media, called wack and all sorts of disrespect. After all of his success and accomplishments thus far; you better believe he isn't backing down from these new cats.

You wanna be street, and thuggish in your music? Well then, back it up. Be about what you say you are. 50's history speaks for itself. These other cat's history don't. And when things dont add up...................................welp.

Because you can always be Drake...and just rap about everyday things in life, and try to make it sound hardcore and use abbrasive words, and not really be anything less than soft at the end of the day.
SCREENNAME TO POST RATIO
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom