Canvas AF1s? 7/28?

These will retail at 120EUR and will be available at Nortberlin.com. Not sure about the release date and didn't know that they were actually Supremes.

Paix
c.
Join The Clones

Those black ones are oh so sensual. :wow:
eek.gif

...Yepski...BMStyle...City of Wind...

Im beastin for the Black pair.
On the fence about the Blues.
Wut type of release is it tho?
Crushed-out Heavenly
-Heaven aint got a Jesus if I aint fly.

i jus hope niketowns get them if they do its a wrap might cop them all wit the empolye discount 120 a pair still a steap price but id do it
team 707​
it aint my fault when i was a baby i fell in a box of gliter and i been shining ever snice then

I NEED the black joints! Hands down!

They're the closest that I could get to sub the Courir's, I regret selling my pairs of Courir's, one of the cleanest AF1s in many years! Dang, I did not even keep a pair for myself, how foolish I am.......

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Email Me ]  [eBay Store ]  [ eBay Auctions ]  [eBay Feedbacks ]  [AIM ]

For Sell: AM90 CLERK PACK US8, 9-10 & 11 | Dunk Hi Premium YEAR OF PIG US7.5-10 | AM1 U BREATHE US7-10 & 11

Air 180 OPIUM US8-10.5 | AM1 ATMOS ANIMAL SAFARI US8.5-9 & 10 | WMNS AF1 Invisible Woman US7-9

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

will only NIKETOWNS get these or what? someone fill me in

black will be copped
maroon will be copped
iono bout the blue ones yet
ALWAYS LACED n FITTED
clocking in at 9 clocking out at 5

is there any official info on these?
TEAM HORSES
"Don't hate cus we take dem broads"​
OLSM MSU PISTONS​

black would be copped for sure
Team Vintage
Heat​
Never too old..​

Wanted 8-8.5: Atmos am1(cement), atmos af1 , Huf Am1,Infrared am90, supreme blazer(red) .

Damn Nike, too much man, TOO MUCH.

I'm flooded (theoretically) with purchases from now until September.

Like dude said a few posts ago, I don't even get down with forces, but the blue, black, and maroon pair are :pimp:
pimp.gif

I got some questions:

will all of them release the same day? If so, :smh:
smh.gif
Starbury is headed to Italy in a few. Now we need a more youthier PG.​
Real Recognize Real xTEAM [Scrubs]

Well its july 28th....are these available now? Where at? Only niketowns? Someone give me some answers
ALWAYS LACED n FITTED
clocking in at 9 clocking out at 5

all of them look good, i like the maroon pair best...

somehow, i feel that Nike knows which releases are "clown" releases and which ones are the nice and simple ones... i bet they also know that older folks tend to go for the "nice and simple" releases and kids go for the clown releases, which is why, the nice and simple always come with better quality and hence the higher price tag...i bet it's how they target the market that dictates why the nice and simple releases cost more $$$.....
...no really.

Thanks Cweak! So enough with the questions, info has been dropped, august 12th, $160. Black pair is miiine! haha
- Mikey.

Back
Top Bottom