cant tell if a person is a woman or man? how hard can it be?

eyes.gif
tired.gif

I was reading about this earlier - they say it takes a while as it's more than a sex test - it's gender.

Dropping your shorts isn't enough to prove you're not a man. They need a gynaecologist for an internal exam, a psychiatric evaluation, anendocrinologist to look at hormones and I'm sure there was one other one but I can't remember it.

Then where do you draw the line? There were probably a lot of great women athletes who for some reason naturally produced different levels of hormones to givethem an advantage. Do you not allow them to compete because of their innate advantage? Do you make them run in mens races?

It's a difficult issue.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by CryingFreemancoa

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

1250252159nadiamale1.jpg

sick.gif
@ this dude looking better than most females

eek.gif
eek.gif
Damn. shorty would have def had me considering kiss and don't tell.
laugh.gif

eek.gif
No way that is a guy though. Wow, not to start anything but I wonder how all the gay rights activist on here feel about people doing this to themselves and especially the ones who don't tell.

But still
eek.gif
if that is a guy. This world is crazy
laugh.gif

what does that have to do with gay rights?

anyone remember that vid. of the chick that played basketball and was crazy tall...i'm still not convinced she's all woman...voice is to deep...i know someone saved it...
nerd.gif
yeah i thought about that video when i heard about this, that chick in the bball clip had a deeper voice though.

but i guess it takes sometime because they have to conduct certain tests to meet requirements.

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

20080728040653_IMG_2404.JPG

Been trying to figure out about her/him for awhile
ill be damned if you tryna tell me shes 100% woman...she may have a (()) but i know damn well she got more male hormones than most dudes

1250252159nadiamale1.jpg

sick.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
No way that is a guy though. Wow, not to start anything but I wonder how all the gay rights activist on here feel about people doing this to themselves and especially the ones who don't tell.

But still
eek.gif
laugh.gif

anyone remember that vid. of the chick that played basketball and was crazy tall...i'm still not convinced she's all woman...voice is to deep...i know someone saved it...
nerd.gif

http://www.youtube.com/v/JDd0hGCR6cs&rel=1http://www.youtube.com/v/JDd0hGCR6cs&rel=1http://www.youtube.com/v/W7YNs7F6HEw&rel=1http://www.youtube.com/v/W7YNs7F6HEw&rel=1

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

20080728040653_IMG_2404.JPG

Been trying to figure out about her/him for awhile
ill be damned if you tryna tell me shes 100% woman...she may have a (()) but i know damn well she got more male hormones than most dudes

Saw the fight... Cyborg is a dude, no question.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by kdawg

I was reading about this earlier - they say it takes a while as it's more than a sex test - it's gender.

Dropping your shorts isn't enough to prove you're not a man. They need a gynaecologist for an internal exam, a psychiatric evaluation, an endocrinologist to look at hormones and I'm sure there was one other one but I can't remember it.

Then where do you draw the line? There were probably a lot of great women athletes who for some reason naturally produced different levels of hormones to give them an advantage. Do you not allow them to compete because of their innate advantage? Do you make them run in mens races?

It's a difficult issue.

this

no way her levels are balanced. no way in hell

difficult issue indeed. but yea nothing female about her.....

1250252159nadiamale1.jpg

sick.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif

But still
eek.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Chick is from Houston. Her name is Brittany Griner and she'll be palying ballat Baylor this year. Im sure it'll be on ESPN this year.
I've actually met her and known her for several years and shes very quiet/shy. Her Dad is a retire police officer and never let her really let her travelanywhere by herself.
That alone has raised some eyebrows.
nerd.gif

1250252159nadiamale1.jpg

sick.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif

But still
eek.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
That's a man?!!!!..... Damn
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Sighfur

1250252159nadiamale1.jpg

sick.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif

But still
eek.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
yeah i thought about that video when i heard about this, that chick in the bball clip had a deeper voice though.

but i guess it takes sometime because they have to conduct certain tests to meet requirements.
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom