cant find this pair anywhere said to be a rare Air jordan

Status
Not open for further replies.
real fake you tell me ,Got a pair or nike air jordan hardcourt 1 it said on the add,i google the sneaker an cant find anything close with the 3 air windows ,the jump man is fine the shoe is stitched made well from what i can tell,release date cant be found on net .was said they are rare 100% authentic add also said or money back ,model#428932-102 upc #00829233594593 # before upc 102515156 pat us6082025*6127026 ,was said to be a Display date 12/2/10 thanks for any help hear ,could be a unreleased shoe ?? friends think there pretty dope kicks,also the 3 eye let has small jump man in black on each side hard to take pic of though got it though last pic made to well not be be Reguardless i think i did well for $60.00 shipped to the house
513fgw.jpg
[/IMG]
xoqjqr.jpg
23tnla9.jpg
j7guq8.jpg
o0dnb4.jpg
255nl13.jpg
o0dnb4.jpg
/IMG]

Last edited:
Size 12 i got a pair of Bo trainers sc high red white blue 12s ,cheap like new crapy shoe they were worn like 10 times tops,they only look good but fit like crapy ,i cant believe what people will pay for them ,nothing compares to the airmax 2 for a big guy,back to jordan only Bo knows i guess

Last edited:
funny people but seriously strange ,i dont care if there rare or not no ones seen these jordan kicks this is not my first rodeo being new but come on if you dont know ,now i know why i stick to the camaro forums where i may get serious reply,hey check out my new jordan 12s ,an got to be there at the store to get those 13s oh i missed that ,is there anyone hear older then a retro 12

Last edited:
your have seen them yes no mabey come on mod help me out hear.? there not real is that what your telling me the real ?? ,not one lodgical post yet ,if you dont know they say so ,if do then say so ,but stop with trix are for kids crap,guess if i dont get my answer i am at the wrong site ,an will guess there real an rare

Last edited:
Jordan-hardcourt-classic-1-1.jpg
Air-Jordan-Hardcourt-Classic-1-White-Varsity-Red-Black-Basketball-Shoes-lzdwCvWe_4966.jpg
funny people but seriously strange ,i dont care if there rare or not no ones seen these jordan kicks this is not my first rodeo being new but come on if you dont know ,now i know why i stick to the camaro forums where i may get serious reply,hey check out my new jordan 12s ,an got to be there at the store to get those 13s oh i missed that ,is there anyone hear older then a retro 12

Been here longer than a retro 12

https://www.sneakerfiles.com/sneakers/jordan-hardcourt-classic-1/

Last edited:
Size 12 i got a pair of Bo trainers sc high red white blue 12s ,cheap like new crapy shoe they were worn like 10 times tops,they only look good but fit like crapy ,i cant believe what people will pay for them ,nothing compares to the airmax 2 for a big guy,back to jordan only Bo knows i guess

Are you ok? (Serious)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom