Cancer vol. I dont have it and I dont want it

Thats why i smoke the ganja. Its like my daily vitamins. :lol:

Studies says it stops the growth of cancer cells. True or not il still be chiefing though

Marijuana does NOT cure or prevent cancer. I am however a proponent of the use of THC for palliative measures (etc increasing appetite, relieving pain etc). Refer to the above post where the fact that conspiracy theorists assume the govt is hiding the cure for cancer. Cancer is not ONE disease, its multiple illnesses with various cures and various pathophysiologic mechanisms.....

Keep smoking but weed is not a daily vitamin to prevent cancer. In fact is u smoke enough, the ash could lead to throat cancer.

Marijuana does NOT cure or prevent cancer. I am however a proponent of the use of THC for palliative measures (etc increasing appetite, relieving pain etc). Refer to the above post where the fact that conspiracy theorists assume the govt is hiding the cure for cancer. Cancer is not ONE disease, its multiple illnesses with various cures and various pathophysiologic mechanisms.....

Keep smoking but weed is not a daily vitamin to prevent cancer. In fact is u smoke enough, the ash could lead to throat cancer.

I dont know who to believe man :lol: but check this 5min vid about marijuana and cancer (someone please embed) the doctor said it suppress the growth of cancer. Thanks for your input

Man I think how you smoke has a lot to do with it. If you're smoking blunts you're increasing cancer risk. And burned plant material going into your lungs is bad regardless.

That's why I vape :wink:

I feel like I'm going to get cancer, a lot of family has gotten it :smh:

Gotta start doing everything I can to prevent it now while I'm young.

My aunt, grandmother, grandfather, and a few cousins all had it.

Man I think how you smoke has a lot to do with it. If you're smoking blunts you're increasing cancer risk. And burned plant material going into your lungs is bad regardless.

True. Thats why i only smoke blunts like once a month :lol: i also enjoy edibles from time to time.

i love vapes but i dont like my folks to see me chiefing, il buy one once i move out though :smile:

Man my point is marijuana doesnt cure cancer(s), notice the plural. Cancer isn't one disease, but if u smoke it enough it may increase your risk. Don't interpret this as me being a weed nazi, I think it should be legal and it has medical benefits. I just hate it when people front like they smoke it to cure anything, you smoke it cause it feels good and you have anxiety. That is ok.

I dont know who to believe man
laugh.gif
but check this 5min vid about marijuana and cancer (someone please embed) the doctor said it suppress the growth of cancer. Thanks for your input

A journal article would be useful here. 

Man my point is marijuana doesnt cure cancer(s), notice the plural. Cancer isn't one disease, but if u smoke it enough it may increase your risk. Don't interpret this as me being a weed nazi, I think it should be legal and it has medical benefits. I just hate it when people front like they smoke it to cure anything, you smoke it cause it feels good and you have anxiety. That is ok.

Anton I'm usually one to side with your perspectives and you're usually very well versed on most subjects you speak on but....

You're dead wrong homie.

Dude in this video started growing because his wife had cancer

I could go on and on with evidence to the contrary.

I do believe a lot of the natural occurring illnesses can be cured or controlled with plants/herbs n proper dietary habits

Anton I'm usually one to side with your perspectives and you're usually very well versed on most subjects you speak on but....

You're dead wrong homie.

dope vid....mite need to start vapin too. :smokin

You're dead wrong homie.

In vivo vs. in vitro.

Cancer rates seem to be on the rise because screening methods are getting better, so we catch cancers more often and earlier. However for the same reason, survival rates are getting better.

I'm not buying this at all. I really think cancer rates are on the rise, we are especially seeing this in children.

You're dead wrong homie.

Any published studies? Not throwing shade, legitimately curious.

I know with my type my doctors couldn't pinpoint a reason for it. My family never had the type I got, so genes weren't a reason. Im also a smoker, but they didn't say that was the cause either

Back
Top Bottom