Can You Name Every Cartoon Depicted In This Image?? (80s-90s Babies)

runwithusda.jpg

right click + view image for the full resolution version

Last edited:
Voltron >>>
The ONLY one that matters.
G.I. Joe was also a close 2nd for me.
No Heathcliff or M.A.S.K. though??? SMH

Last edited:
I remember about 90%. Is that a Denver, the Last Dinosaur sighting? 
eek.gif
 Some of these I thought I only dreamed of, seeing as how most my friends don't remember some of the cartoons I remember.

Uncle Scrooge bout that dollar tho
smokin.gif

No love for the OG David the Gnome either? 

^

I feel the same way about Denver. Whenever I bring him up, people are always clueless. The VHS is still somewhere at my parents house. :smokin

Voltron, Transformers, Beetle Juice, Mario, Slimer/Ghostbusters, Bart Simpson, Babar, Winnie The Pooh, Scrooge McDuck, Gem Star, Inspector Gadget, Rainbow Brite,
TMNT, Link/Legend of Zelda, Muppet Babies, Alvin and The Chipmunks, Care Bears, Berenstain Bears, Smurfs, He-Man, Thunder Cats, Pac-Man?, Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers, GI Joe, The Snorks, Gummi Bears. All I recognized

Last edited:
^

I feel the same way about Denver. Whenever I bring him up, people are always clueless. The VHS is still somewhere at my parents house.
smokin.gif
Yup, all the time. Eek the Cat, Pink Panther, a lot of the basic channel Saturday morning cartoons. A lot of my friends where I live now had cable growing up. But even still, most, if not all, don't remember the USA Cartoon Express.

Last edited:
A few more that werent named:
Miss Piggy and Kermit, Captain N the Game Master, Punky Brewster, Tyrannos from the Dinosaucers, The copper kid from Silverhawks,
Shane Gooseman from The Adventures of the Galaxy Rangers.

Ill post more later

Last edited:
Voltron, Transformers, TMNT, inspector gadget, he-man, denver the last dinosaur, dinosaucers, alvin chipmunks, beetlejuice, ghostbuster, visionaries, centurions, gummy bears, zelda, simpsons, mario, silverhawks, ducktales, winnie the pooh, Berensatein bears, rainbow brite, thundercats, muppet babies, M.A.S.K, she-ra, smurfs, chip and dale, care bears, GI Joe, pink panther, babar, Bravestar.......................

Wow! Pole Position, Silerhawks, Centurions, Rock Lords, Battle Beasts, and Shirt Tails..they have it covered!

But no Turbo Teen, Mr. T., Hulk Hogans Rocking Wrestling, or Tranzor Z?

Last edited:
The panda with a red shirt at the center bottom. I keep remembering a cartoon set in a park I think and all these animals lived in a tree or something. And that panda made me think of that show again, but I can't think of the name.

pls respond

The panda with a red shirt at the center bottom. I keep remembering a cartoon set in a park I think and all these animals lived in a tree or something. And that panda made me think of that show again, but I can't think of the name.

pls respond
The Shirt Tails. They had the jet vehicle that the flew around the city in.

I remember about 90%. Is that a Denver, the Last Dinosaur sighting? :wow:  Some of these I thought I only dreamed of, seeing as how most my friends don't remember some of the cartoons I remember.

Uncle Scrooge bout that dollar tho:smokin

my friends think I'm making this show up when I talk about it.

ninja turtles and the simpsons.

that's it.

I remember about 90%. Is that a Denver, the Last Dinosaur sighting? 
eek.gif
 Some of these I thought I only dreamed of, seeing as how most my friends don't remember some of the cartoons I remember.

Uncle Scrooge bout that dollar tho:smokin

my friends think I'm making this show up when I talk about it.
That's how I feel with a lot of the cartoons in that pic in the OP. Like, nobody I know my age remembers anything. My older kuzns remember, but they're at least a couple years older. But yeah, David the Gnome was one of my favorites as a wee lad.

Last edited:
Voltron, transformers, gobots, gem and the holograms, gummie bears, ducktales, silverhawks, thundercats, ghostbusters, heman, she ra, legend of zelda, super mario, alvin and the chipmunks, ducktales, inspector gadget, simpsons, rainbow bright, space ace, shirt tales, berenstein bears, beetlejuice, mupet babies, pacman, teenage mutant ninja turtles, m.a.s.k., pole position. only ones I can think of.

Mad because no love for Bionic six or c.o.p.s.

I wasn't a david the gnome fan, but the show that came on after the adventures of little koala, that was my ish!

transformers

alvin and the chickmunks

smurfs

care bears

wine the pooh

speed racer?

he man 

voltron

inspector gadget

super mario bros

the muppets

TMNT

gi joe

simpsons

duck tales

magic school bus?

land before time

my little pony

pacman

The cartoon that FG made fun of

berinstein bears

swag

Nope I can't but I can name some shows I used to watch

smurfs

rescue rangers

taplespin

tiny toons

animaniacs

TMNT

duck tales

super mario bros

inspector gadget

GI joe

flintstones

jetsons

rugrats

real monsters

pinky and the brain

fraggle rock

care bears

eek the cat

tom and jerry kids

2 stupid dogs

theres a lot more I know I cant think of.

The good old days
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom