Can you believe Nike change the Jordan 1 High Infared? But the new type looks great!!

Sooooo......... every1 that keeps saying that theyre sick of all these 1's copped them all??? I mean why does it matter how many colorways come out for the1's? When a hot colorway comes out that u like COP IT! Ignore the rest. NTers i tell ya.
smh.gif

what sites will be dropping these besides citysole? ndc, eastbay, the usual? or, are these more limited?

wow max orange? I have to see these in person before I can make a final decision. I'll most likely pass though.

Originally Posted by steeda972003

Ok someone fill me in on these I's! I am only lacking a pair of I's to my collection. I have never had a pair. I was looking to get the best example of the infrared from original. So what is the difference? Obviously the color is orange but material? Is this worth passing up on for a better retro I closer to original?
in my opinion, these are nothing like an original I. i would pass for something better. original I's had real leather(not nylon)...and whilewe're at it...no dumb strap.

Originally Posted by PrInCeOfKiCkS00

these are
pimp.gif
, ^nah the release date i think is feb.14
other sneaker website state that they gonna release the 31st. so are they gonna be $105 or $115?

Back
Top Bottom