Can we please get the bordeaux 7s!!!!

roll.gif
at the gif of the guy in the superman costume

if bordeauxs dropped i would cop for sure
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I wanna see peoples collection who think the 7's are Fire... I mean we couldnt sell the DMP 7 pack at my store untill we took off $110!!! But you love thiscolorway????
I think some people need to hop off the jordan jock and actually go for shoes that look good....

Originally Posted by solesearchin

those are trash as are all other VII... Whats all the hype?

cant believe u just said that. vii are one of the best in my opinion. well i dont ball so what do i know, but i do know they are great to look at, especiallythe frenchies i love all of my pair

I wanna see peoples collection who think the 7's are Fire... I mean we couldnt sell the DMP 7 pack at my store untill we took off $110!!! But you love this colorway????
I think some people need to hop off the jordan jock and actually go for shoes that look good....
roll.gif
roll.gif

That Pack was complete doo doo fam.
Of course they sat, along with all the crappy Retros last year.

Why? It SUCKED, not the Model of the Shoe, it was the Colorway and the fact that customers are FORCED to buy both pairs.

The 7s are a classic i have my opinions, and you have yours.
But to base it off the DMP is just
laugh.gif

what colorways are left that they haven't already retro'd??
the ppl want bordeaux's. make it happen jb.

JB know people want them.

They do this thing called making people wait.

It builds hype.

Posting that you want them only increases the hype, and makes JB put out something else instead.

They'll be released when JB feel like. No sooner.

I cant believe I an getting crucified for blasting the VII... Yeah I said something about the DMP but if you wanna know why they don't release this,HYPBEASTS... All the kids and hypebeasts say nothing about this shoe, the average person doesnt even know what this shoe is; on the real... And VII have neversold well, not even when the Raptor VII came out.... It may be an aquired taste but these would hit the outlet for sure!!! sorry to hurt feelings

i love bordeauxs and i cannot lie, dude hackin dmp's can't deny, that if these drop wit a little bit a space and no quality to replace..we'll getsprung...

on a serious note though, bordeaux vii's were my very first pair of jordans, so they will always hold a special place to me. not to mention the rockinclassic colorway *giggity*

I cant believe I an getting crucified for blasting the VII... Yeah I said something about the DMP but if you wanna know why they don't release this, HYPBEASTS... All the kids and hypebeasts say nothing about this shoe, the average person doesnt even know what this shoe is; on the real... And VII have never sold well, not even when the Raptor VII came out.... It may be an aquired taste but these would hit the outlet for sure!!! sorry to hurt feelings
Nah i respect your opinion on not liking the 7s but everything else you said is just
eyes.gif

Hypebeasts do not determine a Jordan Release. The term is probably not even heard of, and of course the average person doesn't know what the shoe is or80% off Jordans that get released.

The 7s did sell well, when they were retro'ed in 06, Chambrays, Cardinals, Flints, heck even the Wmns Wht/Blk/Yellow and Citrus 7s sold quick.
You either are new to Jordans, or just never payed attention to the 7s.

Why do you think the True Flights are/were a success? People, the average customer, replaced True Flights to fill up the nostalgia of the 7s.

VII's are my favorite Jordan, but they haven't released a pair outside of a pack since 06. I would love to see a solid Bordeaux's only release sobad. Just give them to us JB, you're releasing all the other og colorways...

Back
Top Bottom