Can we please for the love of God get a Ray Allen PE now that he's an All-Star (AGAIN)

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

To you they're ugly, but not to me.
these?

16lbdr4.jpg

sick.gif
but to each his own.

I would LOVE to see a Ray Allen PE, assuming it would be a numbered model and not something from the "Team" line...

"i miss ray in milwaukee"

I miss Ray AND the NBA in Seattle... freakin' Clay Bennett...

This isn't that bad of an idea. However, JB needs to SLOW DOWN WITH RELEASES! They release kicks too often!

Originally Posted by CanIFly34

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

I want those opening day IX Ray Allen got on.
Werent they XI's?

While we're on the subject of ray's PEs I'd love to see his white Seattle Vs hit stores
smokin.gif

def would cop the Vs if they released

Originally Posted by CeeJay1523

I thought Melo was on the team...

Did he get voted in as an injury reserve? I can't find info about that for some reason. The only injury replacement I can find info on so far is Ray forJameer. Melo definitely didn't get the original coach's vote for reserve because of his hand. Anybody have a link or any info?

Originally Posted by LeronJames

Originally Posted by CeeJay1523

I thought Melo was on the team...
Amare passed him on the fan vote and he didn't get voted in by the coaches.
Did he get voted in as an injury reserve? I can't find info about that for some reason. The only injury replacement I can find info on so far is Ray for Jameer. Melo definitely didn't get the original coach's vote for reserve because of his hand. Anybody have a link or any info?

Amare beat him in the can vote and the couch didn't vote him in

Yeah, I know all of that. He was ahead of Amare until he broke his hand, didn't get the fan vote, didn't get the coach's vote because his hand wasbroken, but now he's back and murdering games, and I'm wondering if he got picked for injury reserve since CP has a groin injury. I'm guessing CPhasn't been confirmed as injured for the game yet so they haven't made a decision. We'll see. A lot of people are saying Manu, especially cuzhe's a guard, but they need to give it to Melo.

ok i feel you, BUT is please for the love of god really necessary?

SAVE PRAYERS FOR REAL THINGS.......

LIKE A SPACE JAMS AND CONCORD XI PACK
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom