CAN WE ADD A @ FUNCTION???? MODS PLEASE HELP!!!

If it's not too much of an inconvenience I wouldnt mind it.

Thank you @methodologicalmanagement #methgod #letsnotturnNTintotwitterorinstagram

is this your way of confessing your love for steezy in deh skys?

Last edited:
WTH is going on with all these ksteezy stans? We had the dude with the ksteezy avatar yesterday and now we got dudes trying to add new features so they can "ask for ksteezy's opinion" :rofl:

It's all about fit, fit, fit.

Maybe they just want to take fish eye lens pictures of themselves or post a lot of pictures of his wife.

Why don't yall just get on Twitter since that what you want so badly to turn nt into

The day NT starts adding @ symbols and hashtags is the day I will turn in my NT membership card.... I dont have a facebook, twitter or intagram for a reason.

Yall want to turn this into twitter so bad its disgusting yall eroding the core of niketalk slowly and surely with this watered down facebook twitter esque garbage.

Having notifications and the ability to tag someone is actually a good idea.  Don't know why this dude's gettin all the hate for.  I don't see it as trying to turn NT into Twitter or Facebook but just borrowing a feature from them.  

Having notifications and the ability to tag someone is actually a good idea.  Don't know why this dude's gettin all the hate for.  I don't see it as trying to turn NT into Twitter or Facebook but just borrowing a feature from them.  

But where does one draw the line? It's starts with tagging and the @ funciton, next thing you know we have integrated 99% of the social media features/functions and assimilate.

But where does one draw the line? It's starts with tagging and the @ funciton, next thing you know we have integrated 99% of the social media features/functions and assimilate.
I would say just take it as a case by case basis. 

Back
Top Bottom