Can someone school me on the navy or air force?

Ok im only 19 goin on 20 in august. I wanna join the navy or the air force but I dont know anything. I am very curious and wanna have some knowledge about what im getting into before i enlist

Ok im only 19 goin on 20 in august. I wanna join the navy or the air force but I dont know anything. I am very curious and wanna have some knowledge about what im getting into before i enlist

good move. I wish I joined the military young. The networks you can establish there will be great. The fact that you served will be beneficial to you when it comes to interest rates on mortages, cars, credit cards, etc. I think it's a good move if college is unaffordable or out of the question. Don't listen to all of these other people who tell you otherwise. You can make a good career out of the military from what I've been told by older heads.

good move. I wish I joined the military young. The networks you can establish there will be great. The fact that you served will be beneficial to you when it comes to interest rates on mortages, cars, credit cards, etc. I think it's a good move if college is unaffordable or out of the question. Don't listen to all of these other people who tell you otherwise. You can make a good career out of the military from what I've been told by older heads.

Originally Posted by majik214

Yeah man I just finished my second year at a university before the summer began and I struggled like really struggled.
Money is also tight around the house too

Originally Posted by majik214

Yeah man I just finished my second year at a university before the summer began and I struggled like really struggled.
Money is also tight around the house too

Military good way to spark ones life. A plus doing it young and single, and no baggage. Go Air Force, Thank Me Later. I'm Army btw... Good luck with Air Force. They.Are.Picky.as.Hell

Military good way to spark ones life. A plus doing it young and single, and no baggage. Go Air Force, Thank Me Later. I'm Army btw... Good luck with Air Force. They.Are.Picky.as.Hell

Originally Posted by The Kid Fiasco

air force picky how?

Originally Posted by The Kid Fiasco

air force picky how?

To be a fighter pilot in the Air Force, you have to be a certain height, weight, vision perfect, and other things. But not people in the Air Force fly planes. You're more likely to be a pilot in the Navy.

To be a fighter pilot in the Air Force, you have to be a certain height, weight, vision perfect, and other things. But not people in the Air Force fly planes. You're more likely to be a pilot in the Navy.

Start talking to local recruiters, find out what they got to help you out
In my opinion, we wear different uniforms and get paid the same but different ways to train 
ohwell.gif

Start talking to local recruiters, find out what they got to help you out
In my opinion, we wear different uniforms and get paid the same but different ways to train 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom