Can someone school me on Ray Ban Wayfarers?

I need new eyeglasses and idealistically i just want a cheap pair of ray ban wayfarers to wear and not worry bout too much. BUT i do not want the wayfarers that "Slant" any recommendations? thanks in advance fam

Is that review right? I find the New Wayferers has bigger lenses, I know this because I have a big head and the OG Wayferers was simply too small for me while the New ones are just perfect, I own 3 of them now.

i like the new more than the original.

that huge slant the original has fits terrible on my face.

oh damn, well I guess it was opposite for me, the new ones seemed smaller than the old ones, that's weird though

Originally Posted by godubs30

oh damn, well I guess it was opposite for me, the new ones seemed smaller than the old ones, that's weird though
You know what, the new ones might look bigger because the rim looks thinner than the OGs based on the pic on the review link.

New ones are slimmer, I have a really old pair my grandfather gave to me and they're a bit bigger than my boy's new pair.

i understand there are 3 sizes for the original Wayfarers, I'm really leaning towards buying the largest size. I think I saw them on karmaloop.

I'm trying to get some wayfarers as well and I'm relatively new to sunglasses so hope this thread helps me out too.

Just picked up a pair of the originals in Vegas last month, like them better than my RB Aviators. Better comfort and finish.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

i like the new more than the original.

that huge slant the original has fits terrible on my face.

same, i ended up having to get aviators because the others fit so weird

Left mine on a shuttle at school last semester
30t6p3b.gif
... rockin H&M ones now...$5 f' it

Back
Top Bottom