Can someone explain what happened to all white am90s??

NOBODY has gotten them in for a while, why would nike stop selling a top-seller??
mad.gif

we've got a lot left, but no new shipments. And they're starting to yellow. Good thing the high school future frat boys dont mind.

yeah i haven't seen them for a while now. at my store we have a lot of blk/blk pairs..

these were my first pair of air max's, too bad the crease like crazy and the paint chips nasty

quick question......do both the all white and all black 90's in mens sizes have mesh on them? the ones i always see in stores and online have a leathertoebox but i vaguely remember seeing some dude rocking some with mesh on 'em.

i thought it may have been womens only with the mesh since i had bought these for my moms

any info is appreciated
glasses.gif

I've only seen leather toe-boxes for men but those look ten times better

We cant get rid of the all whites. All ours going the same way all yellow and *$*+. Like others have
said they wear terrible. Unfortunately they have a leather toe box. I havn't seen a mesh one
that I can remember.
wink.gif

They gott em near me. They do crease a lot, yellow, and the paint chips like theres no tomorrow. But theyre comfortable, real comfortable

I still see them around. Not terrible quality either. Pretty sure thats a colorway they never really stop producing.

The last batch that was made actually came to the stores pre-yellowed, almost like the Triple White F-13s. It was reallynoticeable because there was a white/white with perforated leather that dropped at the same time (color code 118, I believe) that was pure white and showed howbad the OG whites were.

Was never a fan of leather AM90s especially all Whites. White midsoles are just yelling cracking and paint chipping.

Back
Top Bottom