can some1 explain this release?? (aj1 PHAT)

these came out back in the fall, why are they releasing them again in february??

there has to be some kinda reason for this

That first release must have been super limited cuz these are tough to find. It seems that a bunch of these Phat Low 1's and a bunch of the PHLY'shave had multiple release dates set. They are all hard as heck to find and its hard to tell when any of them drop. I am surprised the prices arent higher onthe secondary market. I guess the interest just isnt there.

^thats y i found it weird, i mean they are rare but not like super hypebeast orgasmic rare, lol i copped cuz i love the aj1's and i love the aj3's. andi mean the price is the same so wth? thanks for the feed back dude

i got a pair for sale that i have been tryin to get rid of lol guess them dropping again isnt going to help me sale um
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Its called a QS I guess cause then they can confuse you by tellinig the public the wrong dates. Smart Move imo

My spot has had these for a few months. No hype on a blatent rip off of the III. I would resell, but they dont go for anything on the bay.

Part of the game i'm afraid

Shoes that arent that great + LIMITED= these back out again

For those that had no intention of copping when they were limited congrats you rode the hype

I wanted these, but they were limited. I don't know if I'd buy them now because I'm saving for something better. I'm hoping that JB gives us aGeneral Release retro.

re-realising this things again in february
dawn they dont got ideas no more they keep re-realising wack things

Originally Posted by Trav T

I wanted these, but they were limited. I don't know if I'd buy them now because I'm saving for something better. I'm hoping that JB gives us a General Release retro.
to be honest, i don't see that happening, as much as i want it to. i'm switching to collecting SB's for a while, but i might pick upthese two because i like them, we'll see what they sell for i guess.

I think only certain spots got these earlier in the fall, I don't know what the reason is, it could have been a mixup or a test release (I don't thinkthey would do that with shoes, but who knows), but I do know that they will be ereleasing next month, most likely at almost all spots, and won't be toolimited.

Back
Top Bottom