Can Peyton Siva make it to the league?

This cat I know was bigging him up. So after peeping some youtube clips, I came away thinking he has a lot of talent, but might be a bit undersized to make animpact in the league, or even make it to the league. I've never watched any of his games, so I wanted to know what y'all think.

Wayns and Triche have both been more impressive as Big East freshmen PG's.

Still way too early to tell.

to Siva's credit, tho...he's playing behind two senior guards in Jerry Smith and Sosa. he didn't even get off the bench today. but when he hasplayed, "unimpressive" is an understatement.

he's got a long way to go.

Naw undersized and in Louisville's O....the thing that puts him in the discussion is that he is extra talented tho fun kid to watch.

he has a ton of potential but once its his team to run he will shine. next year will be his year where he will have a comin out party

He's Got A Lot Of Talent, But For Him To Really Have A Shot He's Gonna Have To Bulk Up, and Stay all 4 years imo......but he is pretty good to watchwhen he does get the opportunity
pimp.gif

I think he will have a shot. His speed/quickness might be near the top of the NCAA ranks right now.

PS: I didn't know he was Samoan either. I thought he was of Latin descent.

I also didn't know that he and Overton were the backcourt that got lit up by Isiah Thomas for 51 in the state championship in 2006.

But I like Siva.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I think he will have a shot. His speed/quickness might be near the top of the NCAA ranks right now.

I also didn't know that he and Overton were the backcourt that got lit up by Isiah Thomas for 51 in the state championship in 2006.

But I like Siva.
I always thought he is Mexican or Latin descent. He's quick but that's about it. Undersized , make terrible decisions on the court and can't shoot. If he get lucky he'd probably get deep into the second round but that's a big IF. It's very hard to be an undersized guard and get notice by the NBA. You either have to be super talented or just lucky to get in the first round

If he stays till his senior year his stock will go up and he will get better. He needs to take advice from Kemba and go play with pro's over the summer.

Look at Kemba now.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

But I like Siva.

I graduated from Franklin in 06, we won both that game (semi-finals) and state that year
pimp.gif

Yes.

This post was made one year ago when he was a freshmen. This year he showed his leadership capabilities and showcased his potential. He'll get better before next year and you can be certain that an NBA will, at the very least, give him a shot.

Back
Top Bottom