Can I please get a LC on these Bred 11s?

Hey fam,

Everything looks pretty close to legit to me...but the only thing is that the carbon fiber on the bottom sole for one size isn't the same size.....I need help fam!!!

the material on the upper looks correct, but that 23 is extremely stretched. going to say 100% GM.

edit: was wrong about them being GM, my eyes must be shot, my apologies.

Last edited:
the material on the upper looks correct, but that 23 is extremely stretched. going to say 100% GM.
I see where you're coming from...it's so hard to tell. How about the stamp in the insoles and carbon fiber though?

100% authentic.
What up bro, so idk what to decide on because the other checker said GM. Can you tell me why you think they're authentic please?

I'm leanin GM too..Where is the paper in the box?. The CF is ok, but they have other issues as stated. Paper in the box will help be 100%

I'm leanin GM too..Where is the paper in the box?. The CF is ok, but they have other issues as stated. Paper in the box will help be 100%

I actually threw the paper away when I first got the shoe about a year ago. The paper was all torn so I just trashed it to be completely honest. So what's the difference between GM and fake? Or are they same?

23 not stretched at allll.. These look fine to me looks like a production flaw on the CF. Did you try scratching it?

23 not stretched at allll.. These look fine to me looks like a production flaw on the CF. Did you try scratching it?
Left is authentic.
Thank you so much guys for trying to help me out.  But here's a pic of my 100% authentic pair of concords next to my bred 11s and the 23 are really close to same.  I do not have the wrapping paper anymore, but these shoes did come with the wrapping paper on the left in 88til's pic.

Here's a photo of the concords and breds.

They do look ok from this pic..IF your certain it was the paper on the left..I have to say they are ok then.

They do look ok from this pic..IF your certain it was the paper on the left..I have to say they are ok then.
Thanks TIMMYBRIXXX, yeah the paper was for sure the one on the left.  I don't recall having the spiderweb looking paper on the right.

BTW, I just picked up my second pair of Royals today, would you mind checking them out please?

http://niketalk.com/t/584736/2013-royal-1s-legit-check-fam-please-and-thanks

the 23 looks good to me.. again if its the left paper then legit IMO. Where did you get these?
and thanks to you too bro.  I got these from a guy from where I live.  He posted it on my city's facebook sneakerhead page.  He said he picked these up from a convention somewhere in the US. He had receipt for it as well, so hope they're legit haha.

Back
Top Bottom