CAN I HIT IT LOSER? VOL. 5 - IT'S ALMOST THE END OF SUMMER, TIME TO DEAD FAPPING

jt air jt

Banned
This online dating steez is hilarious, yo. In reality I would just use my charm, smile, humor but... damn. I need good coaching. Where's Scott Hall at?!

Chick #1

Bait:
Can I borrow you. I'll give you back. Promise.

Response:
lol. clever.
smile.gif

Bait 2:
Well since now I have your attention should we discuss the terms of my borrowing lease?

Response 2:
haha okay...please continue
smile.gif

(she's 24, btw... I'm getting way ahead of myself
laugh.gif
smh.gif
)
Pics:
yqmejo45k2_58192333.jpg

Chatsworth_dating_58193892-2.jpg

Chatsworth_dating_58194274-2.jpg

Chick # 2

Bait:
You just seem like a real chick I like to get to know. And it doesn't hurt that you're a 10 out of 10. Can I borrow you? I'll give you back.Promise.

Response:
i dont know about the borrowing part..ppl might miss me...

lol how r u?

Pics:
lkm40nfoi0_58418949.jpg

riverside_dating_58419143.jpg

riverside_dating_58419228.jpg

Chick #3

Bait:
You just seem like a real chick I like to get to know. And it doesn't hurt that you're a 10 out of 10. Can I borrow you? I'll give you back.Promise.

Response:
aw that was cute! lol. im victoria.

Pics:
Windsor_dating_58410193.jpg

Windsor_dating_58326397-2.jpg

Windsor_dating_58326500.jpg

Chick #4 (I'm actually digging her... she's a UCLA grad and she seems fun to be with)

Bait: (my fav)
How art thou? Me? Well...I've got a pocket full of hundreds that I'm about to drop off at the orphanage. It's a weekly habit of mine and I love it.(smile) You take care now and respond to me when you have time, you wonderful woman...YOU. (wink)

Response:
I've never been called a goddess before. It definitely made my morning. :-D

Pics:
LosAngeles_dating_58309584.jpg

LosAngeles_dating_58309602.jpg

LosAngeles_dating_58309625.jpg

Chick #5

Bait:

Response:
LMAO haha u funny

GaRdEnGrOvE_dating_58470764.jpg

GaRdEnGrOvE_dating_58470818.jpg

GaRdEnGrOvE_dating_58470858.jpg

There's more. A lot more messages. Let's have some fun with this, some cuties are hitting me up.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Damn dude, good work. It takes me centuries to come up with clever lines. I just do the usual nt say can I smash!

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Show your fails too.

Unless your 4/4 of course.
4-?/0909489048309j909
laugh.gif

(need help with this too, sent her that last message and its unread. I had way too many bong rips last night. Got too "arrogant". Hopefully sheresponds. She's cute.

Original Message YOU sent on 7/27/2009 2:14:30 AM
calling you a loser would get your attention
am i right? ;-) actually u know what spontaneously I'm gonna change my mind... it depends, what phenomenal purpose do you think you can offer?

Thank you but no thank you. I do not appreciate being called a loser, I am not a loser, it didn't catch my attention, it offended me, and blew your chanceswith me as even a friend. Thank you for the kind offer though, I don't appreciate your arrogance in your last message either.

Be well
icon_27.gif

roll.gif
embarassed.gif

You're beauty on a scale of 1-10 is electric. So now the question is what makes you NOT special? You're obviously not a loser. I apologize for thatword, I didn't mean to offend you. I'm just frecking with you sweetheart, I sent that message cause I knew it would get your attention. You look toosmart to take it like that, I can tell that you've got herbs tryna get at you all day, I just wanted to be different lol, I was just trying to get yourattention... just trying to play games with a cute girl... you should play along...

Pics:
OrangeCounty_dating_54439136-2.jpg

OrangeCounty_dating_56237988-2.jpg

OrangeCounty_dating_56238064-2.jpg

I got 8 more mew messages... I ain't tryna post more. I'm about to hit the coastal caves with this sativa.

Where my coach at?!!?!?!?!?!?

nba_g_webber_580.jpg

Anybody want some comp in pullin a chick (just for fun)......
She must be 21-28 range
No salting each others game.

Find a chick and let's see who has the stronger game

Who's down.

Originally Posted by SC415

Damn dude, good work. It takes me centuries to come up with clever lines. I just do the usual nt say can I smash!
Most of these lines are paraphrased from Scott Hall.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JT AIR JT

roll.gif
embarassed.gif

You're beauty on a scale of 1-10 is electric. So now the question is what makes you NOT special? You're obviously not a loser. I apologize for that word, I didn't mean to offend you. I'm just frecking with you sweetheart, I sent that message cause I knew it would get your attention. You look too smart to take it like that, I can tell that you've got herbs tryna get at you all day, I just wanted to be different lol, I was just trying to get your attention... just trying to play games with a cute girl... you should play along...
wow. that was a damned nice save.
srsly.. even had me believing it.
embarassed.gif

Put a 5 in the title so this is the official one and not like that bootleg one that failed miserably a few months back. I haven't played in a while. MaybeI'll jump back in the game.

ohh im in here juuugggiinn.. i actually jus took one down from twitter during my lunch break.. whats the site of choice for this one? plentyoffish was aFAIL...

Yeah, my free throw percentage on plentyoffish ain't Ben Wallace status. Maybe more like Dwight Howard...

Are there really a lot of jumpoffs on Myspace?

I deleted mine YEARS ago...

gauqukibmy_57124724.jpg

Newportbeach_matchmaking_57306402-2.jpg

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]LaRAWRen[/td] [td] [font=arial,helvetica]Hey Sweetheart[/font][/td] [td]7/27/2009 3:26:48 PM[/td] [td]Read Deleted
[/td] [/tr][/table]
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif

I woulda wifed her...

I don't feel right using Plenty of Fish. It just seems like a weird site, IDK, dating sites in general seem weird to me. Facebook on the other hand
pimp.gif

dpclk8.jpg

Her
1.704-xxx-xxxx
2.to be determined lol
3.ill send it 2 u

Me
ok so to set this up im a need a few things
1. your phone number
2. the day and time youre free so i can borrow you
3. and a picture of you to send to me

all for business purposes of course ;-)

Her
u tell me

Me
Thanks beautiful so when do we begin?

Her
lol sure

Me
can i borrow you? ill give you back...I promise : )

35bb11u.jpg

Her
so luk justz pop me the # ok

Me
lol i try but im guessin you do mind telling me about your self

Her
thatz cute

Me
Nothin i just came up with that to get ya attention cuz i kno you get mad messages from others dudes i wanted to set my self apart form them lames =) so...tell me about your self if you dont mind

Her
wat u mean

Me
Can I borrow you, I'll give you back......Promise =

5bv1j6.jpg

Her
lmao watever i def kant make yew believe so yew will see and yeahhh my # is 704 xxx xxxx if i dnt pick up just leave a messaqe

Me
ok i hear you talkin but you cant believe everything you hear nowadays. I gotta go workout do you have a number so we can finish our convo and get to meborrowing you =)

Her
my style...im not the averaq chick so dnt step tew me lyk one :smile: dat wut sets me apart....

Me
What sets you apart from everyone else?

Her
wut yew mean?

Me
ok i just did now i have to ask you what special talents can you bring to the table ?
Her
itsz jaylen...... matter fact read my profile

Me
yea cool well my name is Morgan whats yours ?

Her
a huq or two? i kan diqqsz dat.
Me
thats whats up..You know share a couple of laughs, some smiles, maybe steal a hug or two

Her
awhhhhh i diqqsz dat :smile: and yeahh yew kan borrow me.....wut yew qon du tew me?

Me

Originally Posted by Sp Raised

5bv1j6.jpg

Her
lmao watever i def kant make yew believe so yew will see and yeahhh my # is 704 xxx xxxx if i dnt pick up just leave a messaqe

Me
ok i hear you talkin but you cant believe everything you hear nowadays. I gotta go workout do you have a number so we can finish our convo and get to me borrowing you =)

Her
my style...im not the averaq chick so dnt step tew me lyk one :smile: dat wut sets me apart....

Me
What sets you apart from everyone else?

Her
wut yew mean?

Me
ok i just did now i have to ask you what special talents can you bring to the table ?
Her
itsz jaylen...... matter fact read my profile

Me
yea cool well my name is Morgan whats yours ?

Her
a huq or two? i kan diqqsz dat.
Me
thats whats up..You know share a couple of laughs, some smiles, maybe steal a hug or two

Her
awhhhhh i diqqsz dat :smile: and yeahh yew kan borrow me.....wut yew qon du tew me?

Me
Kill her, I hate when people type like that.

Back
Top Bottom