Can I get Legit Check on these White Cement 3s pls? Any Help with be Repped!

I have 3 pairs of these , , between these and the black cement 3s theyre one of my all time favorite Js. Here goes a pic of the back of 1 of my pair.View media item 1339513Howd I figure, u asked.
All numbers match up, style code, upc, prod.dates, the shape, size, and color are all correct, elephant print is correct size, tumble leather is fairly well emphasized.

I have 3 pairs of these , , between these and the black cement 3s theyre one of my all time favorite Js. Here goes a pic of the back of 1 of my pair.
Howd I figure, u asked.
All numbers match up, style code, upc, prod.dates, the shape, size, and color are all correct, elephant print is correct size, tumble leather is fairly well emphasized.
So the A & R shouldnt be touching or closer to the cement print? Cause my bc3s are pretty close to em

I have 3 pairs of these , , between these and the black cement 3s theyre one of my all time favorite Js. Here goes a pic of the back of 1 of my pair.
Howd I figure, u asked.
And the bottom of the tag where it says US and a bunch of numbers do all pairs have different numbers ? Cause this pair and my friends pair the thing doesnt match up,

A&R on pair u posted are fine, them not touching the print is just old fashion Jordan brand varying quality control . Im assuming Thats along the lines of what 'Brixx' meant by imperfections .

The US then #s following are the patent number.

Last edited:
pictures are pretty bad. gives some of the elephant print look extremly dark. sunlight pics for the future legit checks would be recommended..

these look 100% legit

So there are legit? I shouldn't be worried about anything? Trusting your guys words on this pair

So I just noticed from the pics that suggested retail price tag is missing also, should I still go for it? Just other people from other groups and forums are saying legit and some are saying AAA... 

& also noticed the “27.5" and the finished productuon on the tag is touching outside and or very near the tags edge.

Back
Top Bottom