Can I get a legit check on these 2011 Concords?

Hey y'all... I need your help.

I bought these from someone for $320 as DS.  This person said they picked them up on release day from Nike Town in Southern California.

Almost everything checks out, but there are some things that raise some doubt especially when compared with a 100% legit pair.  Please see the pics.

The only differences I've been able to spot when compared with the legit pair is the difference in shoe tree color (all of the marking inside the shoe trees match up perfectly).  Also the patent leather on mine is a tad hazy/foggy when compared with the legit pair.  

I also noticed the same exact sticker in this link is on the bottom of my box and I have no idea if this means legit (and from Nike Town):  http://niketalk.com/t/325694/lightbox/post/18062916/id/445420

And lastly, I created an album with more detailed pics here: 

Sorry for the long winded post, but I spent a good amount of money on these so I just need to know if they're legit or not.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Definitely fakes bro.. Get that refund. The album pix you uploaded says it all.

Last edited:
Thanks for your input... can you tell me what's obvious about them?  I thought I had done enough research to know myself, but apparently not. :frown:

Back
Top Bottom