can i cop MTV True Life on dvd

i always lol at the episode where the asian dude comes out to his dad, it was filmed at a park near my house.

love this show
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SuprDuperFly

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

i'm determined to find Christian from True Life: I'm Jealous...if anyone in LA knows him a facebook/twitter/myspace link would be appreciated...\
laugh.gif
That N' put his foot DOWN.

"If I don't wanna see you, then I don't wanna see you...shut up and don't say NOTHIN."

Whats the bald dudes name?
Tommy.

laugh.gif
@ when he took that chick to the motel and she ended up goin' with another dude.

"BUT WHY CHRIS?!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Home girl had me out of breath with her toddler sobs.
Chris wasn't going out like a punk on national tv.
pimp.gif

What about that extra flashy cat with the jewelry (fake) who cheated on his girl (the second chick was nothing compared to the first), and he tries to get her back with flowers while in the new boyfriends crib.
Fool looked thirstaaay
smh.gif

Chris is my dude... "if you cant handle that then you can't handle this relationship then give up?
pimp.gif
i would seriously date his %%! and we could laugh at 'ol girl all the time

that other dude that tried to steal the chick while her man was there was corny...you could tell he thought he was doin it on TV...she looked at him like
indifferent.gif
while her man was next to her like
laugh.gif
ol boy left feelin like
frown.gif
x
ohwell.gif

roll.gif

i was on True Life: Im in arranged marriage... haha well i was on screen for a little.. cuz my cousin was one of the main people on it

Originally Posted by env

i always lol at the episode where the asian dude comes out to his dad, it was filmed at a park near my house.

True Life be putting the same episodes in rotation. Ive never seen that Coming Out episode.

Back
Top Bottom