can i cop MTV True Life on dvd

im watching the behind the scenes right now on mtv and missed a ton of MTV True Life because i dont watch mtv anymore. this is mtv's best show period. yesbetter than yo mtv raps.

I dont know but I turned to it the other day and I was grossed out. I have the gay episodes. I'm not homophobic but two men kissing on my television isunacceptable
smh.gif

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

I dont know but I turned to it the other day and I was grossed out. I have the gay episodes. I'm not homophobic but two men kissing on my television is unacceptable
smh.gif
Happened to me a few weeks ago. Flipping through the channels and all I see is spiked hair and tongue
smh.gif

I dont know but I turned to it the other day and I was grossed out. I have the gay episodes. I'm not homophobic but two men kissing on my television is unacceptable
smh.gif
1. You have the gay episodes?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

2. That is homophobic.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

3. True Life is that show.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I always tune into True Life and Made. Both excellent shows IMO.

I always get suckered into the RR/RW Challenges too.
laugh.gif

My coworker is going to be on that show, soon. Well, they're supposed to begin filming soon--not sure when it will air. The show has had its moments,though.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

I always tune into True Life and Made. Both excellent shows IMO.

I always get suckered into the RR/RW Challenges too.
laugh.gif
Yeah, most of the Made episodes are good/interesting. Especially when it's some NERD trying to be a rap star or football hero.
laugh.gif

RWRR FAM IS THE @$#@
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

I dont know but I turned to it the other day and I was grossed out. I have hate the gay episodes. I'm not homophobic but two men kissing on my television is unacceptable
smh.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

2. That is homophobic.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Thats what I get for typing so fast
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

I dont know but I turned to it the other day and I was grossed out. I have hate the gay episodes. I'm not homophobic but two men kissing on my television is unacceptable
smh.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

2. That is homophobic.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Thats what I get for typing so fast
laugh.gif
grin.gif
wink.gif

i'm determined to find Christian from True Life: I'm Jealous...if anyone in LA knows him a facebook/twitter/myspace link would be appreciated...\

my fave. episode of all time...

Originally Posted by dEfCoNzErO

WHERE MY CHEESE BALLS!

laugh.gif
I liked that one! I also liked, "I have embarassingparents" (Lol...nudist parents... a dad who thought he was a rapper.... clown parents.. and starwars superdad) ..I just caught one of the latest ones.. Imending my marriage... that was a good one!

i'm determined to find Christian from True Life: I'm Jealous...if anyone in LA knows him a facebook/twitter/myspace link would be appreciated...\
laugh.gif
That N' put his foot DOWN.

"If I don't wanna see you, then I don't wanna see you...shut up and don't say NOTHIN."

Whats the bald dudes name?
Tommy.

laugh.gif
@ when he took that chick to the motel and she ended up goin' withanother dude.

Originally Posted by flyladysteph

Originally Posted by dEfCoNzErO

WHERE MY CHEESE BALLS!

laugh.gif
I liked that one! I also liked, "I have embarassing parents" (Lol...nudist parents... a dad who thought he was a rapper.... clown parents.. and starwars superdad) ..I just caught one of the latest ones.. Im ending my marriage... that was a good one!

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Dude's gf went topless tanning with his mom.
laugh.gif

That's his name, Tommy. Dude was hilariiiousssss.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

If you guys enjoy these shows then INTERVENTION is way better.

I watch MTV purely for funny shows *Rob and Big,etc)

Yea that show is easily the only MTV show I'll finish beginning to end.

I cant stand Made though, all those people are clearly destined to fail. It's like a low key "Make A Wish Foundation" program.

Stop lying to kick it. You want to buy the "True Life: I Am Getting Breast Implants" episode.
laugh.gif
irony

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

laugh.gif
That N' put his foot DOWN.

"If I don't wanna see you, then I don't wanna see you...shut up and don't say NOTHIN."

Whats the bald dudes name?
Tommy.

laugh.gif
@ when he took that chick to the motel and she ended up goin' with another dude.

"BUT WHY CHRIS?!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Home girl had me out of breath with her toddler sobs.
Chris wasn't going out like a punk on national tv.
pimp.gif

What about that extra flashy cat with the jewelry (fake) who cheated on his girl (the second chick was nothing compared to the first), and he tries to get herback with flowers while in the new boyfriends crib.
Fool looked thirstaaay
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Russoull

I cant stand Made though, all those people are clearly destined to fail. It's like a low key "Make A Wish Foundation" program.
Thats the point! It's so fun to watch other people fail.
devil.gif
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom