Can FUBU make a comeback?

So basically something is hot, only when everyone else is wearing it?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

never rocked it, just wasn't me....I do remember it being everywhere though, people wearing the black denim Fubu.
co-sign

remember wearing the hi-tops with the strap hanging? my guy was just telling me the other day how the most comfortable basketball shoes he ever wore were fubuso there are people out there who would definitely support them.

Exco took over
the kids who couldnt afford FUBU were greater than those who could.
I remember that shhhh fell off when it hit Sears
pimp.gif

i respect FUBU for their contributions (to the black community for a entrepeneurship perspective), but the brand will never make a comeback. the company wasnot built for (nor adapted for) longevity. the only way they could get anyone to check for them now is to sign some up and coming rappers/ballers toendorsement deals.

I remember FUBU and how a lot of people used to rock it back in the day! Wow, takes me back to high school. Whenever I think of FUBU, this music video pops inmy head:

Embedding disabled

laugh.gif
smh.gif
@ dudes acting like they were too good forFubu back in the day.

Please dont tell me at some point you didnt think this was dope.

19377292_1.jpg

I don't think FUBU can make a comeback because times have changes. FUBU is a thing of the past. RIP FUBU, Gone, but certainly not forgotten.

Originally Posted by SURE LOCK 510

*%**@$ in here frontin HARD
laugh.gif
smh.gif
yes they are.....i guarantee if we go through some of these NTers old photos lying around we WILL see some of them in Fubu!!! lol
i had the baseball and football jersey joints, and a couple of jeans....but i never ever rocked the Platinum line.....because i always looked at it as aIceberg knock off, and by that time i was making my own money to buy real Iceberg History..
smokin.gif

No they cannot, they did have a good little run though. I won't front like many Nters, back in 7th grade I had a few FUBU t shirts and one of the footballstyle jerseys (carolina blue with yellow lettering). I read somewhere recently that the founders of FUBU now own Coogi.

Back
Top Bottom