Can Asians Get Waves?

lmao !+++%+ on niketalk will only give you props if you got amistad texture.
waves with straight hair is 10X harder to get than waves with naps.
plus it looks alot better than having 400 unorganized ripples on your head.

so yes i do think im doing it.

Originally Posted by LiquidCREAM

lmao !+++%+ on niketalk will only give you props if you got amistad texture.
waves with straight hair is 10X harder to get than waves with naps.
plus it looks alot better than having 400 unorganized ripples on your head.

so yes i do think im doing it.

Lol...yeah try it... I got my 720s and it took 6 months...as long as ur patient do it..I can't knock ur hustle

Originally Posted by BlackChiney06

I know alot of Filipino dudes mostly, around Toronto getting the "wannabe waves" a while back. Looks really bad in my opinion and dudes were walking around my school with waved that are carved into the hair with clippers
roll.gif
. It's not the fact that it's an asian person doing it, but it's the fact that it's not real waves. Shaving out indentations of circles around the head to create ripples in hair is just something I could never see myself doing. That's definitely trying too hard. You can try perming you're hair or something to give it more curl. Sometimes, genetics sucks doesn't it.
haha jason, real talk that's what i might have to do, would you be able to do that though?

Originally Posted by fenixconnexion

I know alot of Filipino dudes mostly, around Toronto getting the "wannabe waves" a while back. Looks really bad in my opinion and dudes were walking around my school with waved that are carved into the hair with clippers
roll.gif
. It's not the fact that it's an asian person doing it, but it's the fact that it's not real waves. Shaving out indentations of circles around the head to create ripples in hair is just something I could never see myself doing. That's definitely trying too hard. You can try perming you're hair or something to give it more curl. Sometimes, genetics sucks doesn't it.
haha jason, real talk that's what i might have to do, would you be able to do that though?

why would you do that to yourself though? that's fakin' the funk to the fullest.
51Y9HF6YDGL._SL500.jpg

Originally Posted by third world wonder

Originally Posted by fenixconnexion

roll.gif

why would you do that to yourself though? that's fakin' the funk to the fullest.
51Y9HF6YDGL._SL500.jpg

lol seriously, dont make a fool of yourself by getting waves. asian hair isn't tailor made for waves.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

smh.gif
And yeah, I'm Asian as well. Asians with waves ain't cutting it in my book.
ya cuz we all know you only like asian dudes with the spikes

You know asians are blessed with having good straight hair. Why would you want to make it worse by making it coarse.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
the pics of the dude

And damn with the tsunami jokes, talk about lack of respect. I hope you knuckleheads know that people died. But ya'll probably don't care. I betya'll joke about 9/11 too
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom