Can anyone legit check these NIKE AIR MAX 97 (2002) please?

Pairs are apparently from 2002, have had them checked out by some collectors who say theyre a legit EU released pair. Can anyone help?

I don't know about these.

Even taking into consideration the age and supposed Euro release, the shape and size of the air max units in both pairs appear to be off.  The box labels and product tags seem to be off as well.  Couple this with the fact that there are virtually no photos and very little info on these colorways doesn't make me feel confident in their authenticity.

Can you provide any more info on where/how you got them?

I don't know about these.

Even taking into consideration the age and supposed Euro release, the shape and size of the air max units in both pairs appear to be off.  The box labels and product tags seem to be off as well.  Couple this with the fact that there are virtually no photos and very little info on these colorways doesn't make me feel confident in their authenticity.

Can you provide any more info on where/how you got them?
Appreciate you taking a look at these. These are a difficult one, The overall feel and look out the shape seems good. There are no noticeable flaws which would make me think that theyre unauthentic. Except for the box label and tag.. I purchased them a few years ago from ebay off of a very reputable seller, had around 6000 feedback at the time. I think he had a sports store in Poland also.

The pairs were just pushed up into the loft and I completely forgot about them untill the other day

these are very legit,

vintage eu release is correct.

the purple sticker tag confirms that.

pricing is hard.

considering there probably isn't a lot of people looking for that pair.

definately rare though.

Back
Top Bottom