Can anyone identify this guy I saw in the airport?

http://i51.tinypic.com/2e493pz.jpg
I know, I know. Terrible picture. I forgot the IPhone 4 has a flash on the camera so the first picture I took ended up being muffled by my hand because a bright light went off and dude was 
eyes.gif
. This was the best I could do.
Anywho, this guy sat across from me in the terminal of the airport. I thought it was just a random gay guy because he was dressed real nicely. Had on a nice scarf, sharp, pressed designer jeans, and some slick Jordan's. Just very metro looking. I actually laughed because dude was clearly trying too hard.

Like 15 minutes later, a group of like four hefty black girls came running up asking him for his autograph, taking pictures with him, etc. They had him sign blank CD's and dollar bills, so I would think it might have been a musician. One said, "we even know who you are in the Caribbean." 

Dude had a tattoo of a small "L" under his right eye and like three stars on the back of his neck. Probably mid-late 20's.

Any ideas? Been bothering me all day.

http://i51.tinypic.com/2e493pz.jpg
I know, I know. Terrible picture. I forgot the IPhone 4 has a flash on the camera so the first picture I took ended up being muffled by my hand because a bright light went off and dude was 
eyes.gif
. This was the best I could do.
Anywho, this guy sat across from me in the terminal of the airport. I thought it was just a random gay guy because he was dressed real nicely. Had on a nice scarf, sharp, pressed designer jeans, and some slick Jordan's. Just very metro looking. I actually laughed because dude was clearly trying too hard.

Like 15 minutes later, a group of like four hefty black girls came running up asking him for his autograph, taking pictures with him, etc. They had him sign blank CD's and dollar bills, so I would think it might have been a musician. One said, "we even know who you are in the Caribbean." 

Dude had a tattoo of a small "L" under his right eye and like three stars on the back of his neck. Probably mid-late 20's.

Any ideas? Been bothering me all day.

dude was solo dolo u should've robbed him lol. probably nothing worth taking tho smh. i would've checked em just to see what he would do.
grin.gif

he lookin real awkward in that pic and lol @ "random gay guy"
roll.gif

dude was solo dolo u should've robbed him lol. probably nothing worth taking tho smh. i would've checked em just to see what he would do.
grin.gif

he lookin real awkward in that pic and lol @ "random gay guy"
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom