can a girl get pregnant this way? UPDATE PAGE 8

sperm needs a certain environment in order to survive. I do not think it can survive when expose to room air and temperature and for that amount of time. RIP little ones...

So when is the baby shower? I got some DS spacejams for the low in infant sizes, holla at me lol

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

Execution 10/10
laugh.gif
co-sign

BTW.... do you want a boy or a girl?
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I aint gonna lie, that happened to my EX and I before. I even had to consult our family doctor about it
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

not to sound mean or nothing but are not as experienced? i remember being nervous about getting girls prego when i started having sex a while ago. im 19 started at 15 if that makes a difference.

It only takes one sperm to fertilize an egg, so odds are that you got her pregnant. The best thing to do now, squirt 3 to 4 lemons in her vagina, then lightly powder it with baking soda.

these comments are funny, but thanks to the select few that actually gave serious responses

and by the way this whole act took place in my backseat and I jus started seein the girl 2 weeks ago, she dont give up the P easy and thats how I prefer it

But back to the concern, I think i might have had a spec of cum on my left hand, but nothin on my right hand or right fingers...even if i did, it had to have gotten off durin while i zipped myself up and unzipped her n takin off her sneakers n socks  in that 10 min gap
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 21shots

It only takes one sperm to fertilize an egg, so odds are that you got her pregnant. The best thing to do now, squirt 3 to 4 lemons in her vagina, then lightly powder it with baking soda.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 21shots

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this dude not havin an avy made it even funnier for some reason 

Back
Top Bottom