Cam'ron is terrible at arguing on O'Reilly... vol. Yes late pass

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

nqttfl.gif

Originally Posted by I AM THE WALRUS 1

I agree with your assessment, but didn't find it funny at all. I was more embarrassed than anything. It was ridiculous and did more damage than good imo. I'd prefer he not be the voice of hip-hop or black people ever. But that's me.
This is how I felt... didn't really find it funny. I'd rather have someone like Lupe represent hip-hop...

if yall say so. white people be on TV makin fools of themselves all the time. this is entertainment. the whole "embarrass us" theorygets taken a lil overboard at times. let's do remember this is camron we talkin bout

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

Originally Posted by I AM THE WALRUS 1

I agree with your assessment, but didn't find it funny at all. I was more embarrassed than anything. It was ridiculous and did more damage than good imo. I'd prefer he not be the voice of hip-hop or black people ever. But that's me.
This is how I felt... didn't really find it funny. I'd rather have someone like Lupe represent hip-hop...
if yall say so. white people be on TV makin fools of themselves all the time. this is entertainment. the whole "embarrass us" theory gets taken a lil overboard at times. let's do remember this is camron we talkin bout

Yeah we know that, but I'm sure the audience of Fox News doesn't. I don't need him to be another reason why "Hip-hop is bad". $*$%is corny.

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

Originally Posted by CrimsonCloudAttire

I think everybody would be in agreement. I don't think there is anybody who thinks that Cam'ron could even win an 8th grade level debate.

But thats what makes the interview good entertainment, and better than if Cam'ron would have tried to present logical argumentation (Because there is no way he would have matched wits with O'reilly anyhow).

Because doing what he did--catering to his strength, which is being a fool-- turned the whole event into one epic everlasting moment of comic triumph. He's so brazenly ignorant, and childish that it makes the whole situation hilarious and even seems to irritate O'reilly at times. O'reilly can run circles around even the most eloquent, intelligent people most of the times with his silver tongue. But nobody, not even O'reilly himself can argue with an idiot.

indifferent.gif

Yes, because he was on a show some how he was trying to speak for ever rapper and every black person

I AM THE WALRUS 1 wrote:

�Lupe? These rappers really got you guys fooled huh? Dude talks about robots and skateboards and all of a sudden he's smarter than the averagebear.

"barack obama would get crushed in an arguement with a dope dealer"

Son is an idiot- just another smart dumb _ just like Nazzz

i seriously hate camron for starting this whole u mad? thing. (no mad)(yes waiting for more ignorant dudes who cant win an argument or cant give a good answerto the op a u mad? reply)

Back
Top Bottom