Cam'ron and his trickery...I DIDNT get it in ohio. Vol. Sha Smoak, YOU SUCK!

I spent the past three days in ohio and i have to say that it is the worst place ive been to. I mean come on, polo shirts are not that hott to be wearingevery damn where yall go. They rock coogi and polo and say thats "ballin". They talk funny and have the nerve to make fun of the way I talk. Cantdrive for %%+! and wanna honk at me. Chicks rockin choncletas to the club like they in the suck it or not video. I have never seen chicks rock jogging shoesand mini skirts to the club with a white tee in my life...until I went to ohio! Corn fields? Then some rapper performing at the club, named sha smoak, has thenerve to say "this the song right chea that made me famous"...son, NOONE knows you. Fat chicks in the club
sick.gif
mingling?
sick.gif
sick.gif
dancing?
sick.gif
they need to go sit down somewhere so there can bemore space on the dancefloor. The only plus side to being in ohio was the lingerie party lastnight in Dayton. Chicks really came to the club in lingerie
eek.gif
...oh and some ohio women need to know that theyre supposed to shavetheir bush if they wanna wear lacey lingerie in public
tired.gif

he salty cause he came to the state thinkin he was gonna be the hottest thing since lebron with his "NY swag" and felt disrespected when he got noplay...

Originally Posted by TheGr8BlkHope

he salty cause he came to the state thinkin he was gonna be the hottest thing since lebron with his "NY swag" and felt disrespected when he got no play...

Cliffnotes explanation^

You mad doggie... about time someone from NYC got served some humble pie...

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by Korean Dave

There's a reason why they call the Natti "The Nasty." lol
Try again
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Can't even spell it right.

Originally Posted by br00klynrebel

Cant drive for %%+! and wanna honk at me. I have never seen chicks rock jogging shoes and mini skirts to the club with a white tee in my life. Fat chicks in the club
sick.gif
mingling?
sick.gif
sick.gif
dancing?
sick.gif
they need to go sit down somewhere so there can be more space on the dancefloor.
Truth.

Stop goin to teen clubs.

Have you been to a club before coming to Ohio?...

And you shoulda went to Columbus or Cincinnati.

Back
Top Bottom